John Lennon.com [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : John Lennon.com

MindGoneHaywire
10-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Not sure how long this has been up, or if it's been mentioned here. I didn't look at it too closely, as I've said, I've never been into the "Imagine Saint John" thing Yoko Ono's been crafting for a long time. Nevertheless, he was John Lennon, and if you care about that, I'd say this site has some stuff that's definitely worth a look. I'm indifferent about these Flash websites, usually, but there are some nice things going on here. Good photos, even if ya have to read strategically placed, pointed comments from his journal that seem to continue to elevate Yoko in his mind...which doesn't always work well for the rest of us. But I've defended her in the wake of viciousness that invariably follows any mention of her atonal wailings from 35 years ago that weren't what Beatles fans wanted to hear. Anyway, check it out.

http://www.johnlennon.com/

ToddL
10-12-2005, 05:08 AM
The site was alright. More photos would always be nice, and it seemed like it was a site pushing that album more than it was a dedicated to John Lennon site(kinda dissapointing).