online bestbuy superbit sale [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : online bestbuy superbit sale

Kam
10-07-2005, 01:07 PM
9.99 each, almost all the superbit titles. going on now online, getting while they're still there! good luck!

peace
k2

L.J.
10-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I ordered Das Boot and Lawrence of Arabia a couple of days ago.

I noticed that some of the items on BB's superbit page were not the superbit versions but a different version of the film that's still 9.99. Lawrence of Arabia for instance. You have to search the individual title of certain DVD's in order to get to the superbit version.

Lexmark3200
10-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Isn't this the same sale that's been running since last month or so? I picked up a slew of Superbit discs during this sale....wasn't it applying to their online stock as well?

MomurdA
10-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I got the Fifth Element superbit for ten bucks a couple weeks ago. I love that movie, esp in DTS

L.J.
10-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Isn't this the same sale that's been running since last month or so? I picked up a slew of Superbit discs during this sale....wasn't it applying to their online stock as well?

The sale had actually ended for awhile and then started back up again. I grabbed about a dozen myself. ;)

L.J.
10-08-2005, 01:54 PM
I got the Fifth Element superbit for ten bucks a couple weeks ago. I love that movie, esp in DTS

Everyone keeps talking about that movie. I got the superbit sittin on the shelf, I just haven't watched it yet.

Lexmark3200
10-10-2005, 09:29 AM
The sale had actually ended for awhile and then started back up again. I grabbed about a dozen myself. ;)

Thanks for the info, LJ......Im still tryin' to pick up John Carpenter's Vampires in Superbit which is never in stock at my local BB....

L.J.
10-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the info, LJ......Im still tryin' to pick up John Carpenter's Vampires in Superbit which is never in stock at my local BB....

I had to order Das Boot, Lawrence of Arabia and Starship Troopers online. Das Boot and Lawrence should be arriving today. ST is on backorder for about two weeks. I won't get it til November.

Lexmark3200
10-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I had to order Das Boot, Lawrence of Arabia and Starship Troopers online. Das Boot and Lawrence should be arriving today. ST is on backorder for about two weeks. I won't get it til November.

Guess that's how Im gonna have to get Vampires, via online......

ericl
10-20-2005, 03:02 PM
i just got mine in the mail. Question:

Lawrence of Arabia and Black Hawk Down make no mention being "Superbit". Did I get screwed?

L.J.
10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
i just got mine in the mail. Question:

Lawrence of Arabia and Black Hawk Down make no mention being "Superbit". Did I get screwed?

Read box #2 on this thread.

ericl
10-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Well Mother Fudger! Arrgh, how obnoxious!! I wonder if a local bestbuy will exchange them?

L.J.
10-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Well Mother Fudger! Arrgh, how obnoxious!! I wonder if a local bestbuy will exchange them?

I hope you didn't open em and saved your receipt. BB is ruthless about stuff like that.