Congratulations and success to kexodusc [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and success to kexodusc

EFE Speakers
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes, the man is on his last few days of independence and counting. Ken is about to become one with his soul mate and start a whole new life, I wish him and his bride a happy and joyful marriage!

Ed Frias
EFE TECHNOLOGY Speakers

GMichael
10-05-2005, 04:50 AM
Have a great time Kex. Congrats.

JohnMichael
10-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Enjoy life, enjoy love. Congratulations!

kexodusc
10-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Ahh, gee thanks for the well wishes guys.
Great to hear from you Ed.

I'm happy to report my bride and I successfully tied the proverbial knot on a beautiful clear October day this past Saturday. Not a huge wedding, just a quaint, traditional ceremony in our little church, always nice to have all the family back together.

I don't know what all the fuss is about with these weddings. I had a great time and really enjoyed myself the whole way through. For those of you who might be approaching a wedding date of your own...it's only nerve-wrecking if you let it be. Hopefully by the point you're at now, there's nothing you should be nervous about!
But I've known my wife for 8 years, maybe a long gestation period should be required for people in these days of high divorce rates. I like to think I'm smart enough now to know it's not always going to be easy, but hopefully the most difficult times are well behind us.

No plans for kids yet - but there's lots of time later.

The Bachelor parties were quite tame by the standards you party animals all seemed to have. Let me just say this...don't eat at McDonalds 1 hour before skydiving over Montreal.

Still riding the natural high - I hope everyone is fortunate enough to meet and marry the woman of their dreams.

Thanks again guys,

-Ken (aka kexodusc)

EFE Speakers
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Sorry about that date Ken, I thought it was the second week of October, don't know what I was thinking, I must be in a time warp! (( ; Anyhow, congratulations and wishing you both many wonderful years ahead.

Sincerely,
Ed Frias

kexodusc
10-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Ha ha, thanks Ed.
Don't worry. it's okay if you get the date wrong...I'm the one who'll suffer the consequences of forgetting my anniversary date!
I've already got my calendar's electronic reminders set for next year....

GMichael
10-05-2005, 10:03 AM
I've already got my calendar's electronic reminders set for next year....

Isn't that cheating though? Don't let the misses know that you need help to remember the "most important day of your life." They can be funny about these things.

kexodusc
10-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Isn't that cheating though? Don't let the misses know that you need help to remember the "most important day of your life." They can be funny about these things.
Hmmm, I prefer to sell it as "I'm taking every prudent precaution to ensure I am adequately prepared for the anniversary of the happiest day of my life".
I'm good at some things, but remembering names and dates don't come easy to me for some reason. I wouldn't survive without my Blackberry and Outlook.

GMichael
10-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Hmmm, I prefer to sell it as "I'm taking every prudent precaution to ensure I am adequately prepared for the anniversary of the happiest day of my life".
I'm good at some things, but remembering names and dates don't come easy to me for some reason. I wouldn't survive without my Blackberry and Outlook.

I see your point. But are we trying to apply logic to women? "Sell it", is the key phase here. If you do a good job of "selling it" then anything goes.

I have a memory problem myself. But at least I meet new people every day.

L.J.
10-05-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm so lucky. My wife's birthday and our Anniversary is on the same day and my kid's b-day is the day before all this. I only have to remember one day. Ha

hmmmm
10-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Congratulations Ken! I'm coming up on my 13th anniversary and our marriage is better than ever.