Marshall Crenshaw [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Crenshaw

Over50
01-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Has anybody heard his latest album What's In The Bag. Also a little info since the Detroit Auto Show is opening starting today there will be a live broadcast via this web site www.lexus.com at 7:30 est. The band is called the Detroit Cobras it is supposed to be a smoking soul/rock performance. Check it out also in town David Bowie which I gave away 4 prime tickets because I could not go. Free tickets from one of my suppliers.Perks of the job

Swish
01-09-2004, 09:05 AM
the other day and how I still believe he had among the very best debut records I've ever heard. No, I haven't heard his latest, but I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. I was listening to the latest by "My Morning Jacket" in my car and the opening track reminds me of Mr. Crenshaw very much, and possibly the Beach Boys.

Swish Baby

BarryL
01-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Has anybody heard his latest album What's In The Bag. Also a little info since the Detroit Auto Show is opening starting today there will be a live broadcast via this web site www.lexus.com at 7:30 est. The band is called the Detroit Cobras it is supposed to be a smoking soul/rock performance. Check it out also in town David Bowie which I gave away 4 prime tickets because I could not go. Free tickets from one of my suppliers.Perks of the job

The man gets rave reviews for all of his albums, so I recently picked up my first, something about Science, with a silver cover. It was full of great three minute pop tunes. Very uptempo and enjoyable. Just great catchy pop tunes, the kind of stuff the kids can listen to.