The BIGGEST most KICK ASS SUBOWOOFER EVER!!!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The BIGGEST most KICK ASS SUBOWOOFER EVER!!!!!!

Florian
09-30-2005, 06:34 AM
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/MTX/jackhammer.1.wmv

Watch it in Media Player, its freaking great!

I just got an Idea for a new bass towers for my DIVA, 4 per side like a IRS :cool:

topspeed
09-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Uh...:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

I think you've actually found a driver that will cause an involuntary bowel movement.

GMichael
09-30-2005, 08:48 AM
Uh...:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

I think you've actually found a driver that will cause an involuntary bowel movement.

One of my Sales People showed this to me a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't stop laughing. Don't roll up your windows or they'll blow out.

N. Abstentia
09-30-2005, 12:11 PM
MTX have always been about the crappiest car speakers out there, but I gotta hand it to them for building such a monster! Give me an Image Dynamics IDMAX though :)

Did anyone else notice that the subwoofer itself probably cost more than that entire car?

Florian
09-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Its typical, same as the blinking wheels on a old Cadilac for 1000 bucks. But what the hell, i spend tens of thousands on audio equipment just to hear the conductor scratching his ass on a live recording. More power to him :cool:

InfinityApogee
09-30-2005, 02:42 PM
You sure he scratching his ass or Diva distortion

Florian
09-30-2005, 03:15 PM
You sure he scratching his ass or Diva distortion Welcome to audioreview, i see you were able to read how to register. Congrats!
Now could you please either have the guts to tell us who you really are or at least try to write it again using grammar that is half way correct? I mean it is extremely obvious that a new member with one post and such a vivid equipment list registers to make a small outburst which is laughable into this section. You feel like a big men now, dont you?

Thank you

-Florian W.