Check out my s.i.l's video [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Check out my s.i.l's video

Swish
09-24-2005, 04:51 AM
He's a drummer in a local band, and quite talented with graphic arts as well. Anyway, Jeremy and a friend from another band put this together for fun actually, more or less to learn how to use this technology. It's kind of amusing and the tune is cool to boot.

http://jebentley.com/J+A=TH-PART2.mov

Swish Daddy

Dusty Chalk
09-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Your sister-in-law is a "he"? I'm confused...

Swish
09-25-2005, 04:49 AM
Your sister-in-law is a "he"? I'm confused...

I'm on old codger, or didja forget? Daughter was married last October. So did you like the video?

Swish Daddy

ForeverAutumn
09-25-2005, 07:36 AM
I was thinking the same thing as Dusty! :rolleyes:

Pretty cool video S Daddio.

Swish
09-25-2005, 07:42 AM
I was thinking the same thing as Dusty! :rolleyes:

Pretty cool video S Daddio.

They actually want to start their own video production company, so this was made just for fun, and they wrote that song for the video. They called themselves "Trouble Clef" and played one gig last week. Jeremy used only a snare, bass drum and high-hat, while his friend used just 3 strings on his guitar. They played a four-song set and it was the first and last show they will do. They certainly are creative, if not a little off-center.

Swish Diddy

Dusty Chalk
09-26-2005, 08:34 AM
I'm on old codger, or didja forget? Daughter was married last October.I'm an old codger, too, so...yeah, I forgot.
So did you like the video?Yes, it was fun. I like the concept of "glorifying the mundane", and acting all mock-goofy, a la Foo Fighters. They certainly have charisma.