Gmichael - "So long, and thanks for all the fish?" [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gmichael - "So long, and thanks for all the fish?"

markw
09-21-2005, 05:55 AM
from Hitchiker's guide.

what do you mean "thanks for the towel"?

It seems only selected people can opst (or not post) to some threads.

GMichael
09-21-2005, 06:19 AM
from Hitchiker's guide.

what do you mean "thanks for the towel"?

It seems only selected people can opst (or not post) to some threads.

Did I say, thanks for the towel? Oops, sorry, meant to say, "don't forget your towel."

Also from the Guide.
Don't panic, I did nothing special to post. I was really just checking to see if I could.

markw
09-21-2005, 06:27 AM
Did I say, thanks for the towel? Oops, sorry, meant to say, "don't forget your towel."

Also from the Guide.
Don't panic, I did nothing special to post. I was really just checking to see if I could.As I said, I tried to respond there. I'm merely chronicling my experiences here. ...still can't post. still seems a bit fishy.

GMichael
09-21-2005, 06:27 AM
As I said, I tried to respond there. I'm merely chronicling my experiences here. ...still can't post. still seems a bit fishy.

I think it has to do with all the oversized pictures posted on that thread. I did have to hunt for the right place to click and post. And my system ran very slow while doing so.

markw
09-21-2005, 06:37 AM
..and I've got a cable modem and a mofo of a 'puter.

Funny that only the two people that had the unmitgaterd gall to question a moderator's viewpoints seem to be experiencing this strange phenomona. ...curioser and curioser...

Resident Loser
09-21-2005, 06:37 AM
As I said, I tried to respond there. I'm merely chronicling my experiences here. ...still can't post. still seems a bit fishy.

...was or is the manner in which Herr Moderatore posted his images...the screen accomodates the architecture of the content, but it really puts things out of wack...looks like posting to the next pages in the thread will be OK...

jimHJJ(...or so it seems...)

P.S.I started this response before GM posted his thoughts re: the problem but was sidetracked...I agree with his diagnosis...a day late and a dollar short...

markw
09-21-2005, 06:43 AM
waaaaaaaaaaay off to the right