Superman Returns Teaser? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Superman Returns Teaser?

Lexmark3200
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Could this be the Superman Returns teaser trailer?

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/09/superman_returns_teaser_trailer.html

What do you think of it if it is? The site it comes from cannot confirm whether this is true or not......

JSE
09-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Could this be the Superman Returns teaser trailer?

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/09/superman_returns_teaser_trailer.html

What do you think of it if it is? The site it comes from cannot confirm whether this is true or not......

I'm gonna say, yes. Since Superman is in it. :rolleyes: Just a hunch.

JSE

Lexmark3200
09-20-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm gonna say, yes. Since Superman is in it. :rolleyes: Just a hunch.

JSE

Yes, that was quite a brilliant observation on your part; the point of the thread, however, was to question whether or not this was some kind of non-authorized teaser because the article that accompanies the link questions that fact if you read it.......

How someone could come up with something which looks so real and pawn it off as a fake trailer is another thing altogether.....that stumps me......

JSE
09-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes, that was quite a brilliant observation on your part; the point of the thread, however, was to question whether or not this was some kind of non-authorized teaser because the article that accompanies the link questions that fact if you read it.......

How someone could come up with something which looks so real and pawn it off as a fake trailer is another thing altogether.....that stumps me......

I think you should do an "Official Review" of the trailer to get to the bottom of this.

Lexmark3200
09-20-2005, 10:31 AM
I think you should do an "Official Review" of the trailer to get to the bottom of this.

Running out of things to say, are we? Why don't YOU tell me YOUR take on the trailer instead of making a comment like you made above? This is actually a VERY hot topic on other sites if you look around, but, of course, because you dont consider yourself a "fanatic" in any way, you are going to simply sarcastically attack anything that is said here with "I think you should do an official review of the trailer........" because it's just in your nature. As I always guessed.

I'm preparing for yet another sarcastic, moronic remark......which gets the topic of the thread nowhere and means nothing, but go ahead......

Kam
09-20-2005, 10:37 AM

I highly doubt that's the teaser trailer. if it is, then wb is in trouble and the movie is going to suck because that's a horrible teaser and the production quality of whoever they paid to do it ripped them off using a base final cut station and some after effects to play with.

i'm guessing its a fan trailer just like the bogus star wars episode 1 teaser that was out way back when. wb released some bare clips on their website a while back and whoever this is probably used those. rest easy, that's not the official teaser.

Lexmark3200
09-20-2005, 10:40 AM
I highly doubt that's the teaser trailer. if it is, then wb is in trouble and the movie is going to suck because that's a horrible teaser and the production quality of whoever they paid to do it ripped them off using a base final cut station and some after effects to play with.

i'm guessing its a fan trailer just like the bogus star wars episode 1 teaser that was out way back when. wb released some bare clips on their website a while back and whoever this is probably used those. rest easy, that's not the official teaser.

THATS what we were trying to get at, Kam, thank you.

I doubt this is the trailer, too. The "flow" of the teaser just doesnt seem right; you are probably 100 percent correct that this was probably some fan-clipped bull**** chop job.

You really think the teaser is that horrible though, huh?