Denon 3805 no video for Zone 2 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Denon 3805 no video for Zone 2

tlatham06
09-15-2005, 08:46 AM
I have recently purchase the Denon 3805! I have the monitor for my living room connected to the main video output. I have the monitor for the bedroom connected to the video output for Zone 2. Unfortunately my Zone 2 video does not show. Can someone help me make the correct changes to enable video for Zone 2? As a side note, I can hear sounds from the tuner and CD player for Zone 2. However, I receive no output (sound or video) when I have TV selected for Zone 2.

AVMASTER
09-15-2005, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=tlatham06]I have recently purchase the Denon 3805! I have the monitor for my living room connected to the main video output. I have the monitor for the bedroom connected to the video output for Zone 2. Unfortunately my Zone 2 video does not show. Can someone help me make the correct changes to enable video for Zone 2? As a side note, I can hear sounds from the tuner and CD player for Zone 2. However, I receive no output (sound or video) when I have TV selected for Zone 2.[/QUOTE
the second zone will play audio sources connected with RCA only, i suspect this is also the case for video. try connecting your video source with a composite connection as well as component video