If you could be one fictional movie character who would you be? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If you could be one fictional movie character who would you be?

Worf101
09-15-2005, 08:13 AM
If you drank the magical Pixie snot and could be any mthic movie character, who would you be and why? Can be a real or imagined person. I'll give my choice later... I'm still ruminatin...

Da Worfster :p

JSE
09-15-2005, 08:35 AM
If you drank the magical Pixie snot and could be any mthic movie character, who would you be and why? Can be a real or imagined person. I'll give my choice later... I'm still ruminatin...

007! All those women! Screw super powers and xray vision. Besides the attraction of every beautiful women within a 100 yards should be classified as a super power anyway. :D

dean_martin
09-15-2005, 08:53 AM

If you had asked me that question when I was a kid in the 70s it would have been Doc Savage or Han Solo. The "whys" are pretty obvious for the 7-10 age group.

Things got a little complicated after that. If I do my own ruminatin' I can probably come up with one or two for each decade thereafter. For example, I was going to say Spicoli in the 80s, but I couldn't have been that bad.

GMichael
09-15-2005, 08:54 AM

Stretch from the fantastic 4. Did you see Jessica in that tight outfit? Bring her on! And imagin all the stretchin' going on. He can make anything any size and any shape.

JohnMichael
09-15-2005, 09:00 AM
I do not know which superhero I want to be, Ace or Gary?

topspeed
09-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Hell, Cartman and Dino beat me to it! When I was kid in school, I always imagined how cool it would be to have my pencil turn into a light saber. Therefore, Han Solo comes to mind (yeah, yeah, I know he didn't use a saber, but how can you not want to be a scruffy looking nerf herder?). As I got older, 007 became really cool. First for the cars, then the chicks, then the cars and the chicks. Now I want the Vanquish, Halle, and the clothes. I'm serious about this last one, the guy has impeccable taste in suits!

007 for me!

ericl
09-15-2005, 09:20 AM

hilarious

topspeed
09-15-2005, 09:24 AM
I think these are reserved for Spankingvanillaice.

Sorry, JM, you'd better search for a new hero. Maybe a football player? Perhaps a tightend or wide receiver?

Worf101
09-15-2005, 09:38 AM

Okay.. who are these spuds? What am I missing?

Da Worfster :confused:

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-15-2005, 09:48 AM
I would have to say Austin Powers. The cheesey costumes and all that talk of shaggin really get's me going.

dean_martin
09-15-2005, 10:01 AM
Okay.. who are these spuds? What am I missing?

Da Worfster :confused:

Robert Smigel cartoon "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" on Saturday Night Live.

Funny stuff. If you have quicktime, you can see some here:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/keywords/robertsmigel/

GMichael
09-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Robert Smigel cartoon "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" on Saturday Night Live.

Funny stuff. If you have quicktime, you can see some here:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/keywords/robertsmigel/

I remember these guys now. Way cool.
I bet that Ace is the one with the big "A" on his chest. Do I get points for guessing that right?

dean_martin
09-15-2005, 10:39 AM
I remember these guys now. Way cool.
I bet that Ace is the one with the big "A" on his chest. Do I get points for guessing that right?

Check with JohnMichael on that.

GMichael
09-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Check with JohnMichael on that.

JM? What do you say? Points or no points?

Defshep
09-15-2005, 11:08 AM
007, absolutely. Loved the series as a kid. Not so much in my late teens/twenties. Now, I'm back to Bond. My mid-life crisis should be arriving any time now...Guess I gotta start getting used to martinis, shaken, not stirred.

RGA
09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Jean Luc Picard - the ultimate Renaisance man

Worf101
09-15-2005, 11:34 AM
As Deano and other's pointed out quite correctly, you would be different heros/characters at different times in your life. This would vary with age, life experience etc... If I was to be a fictional movie character I guess it'd be....

Doc Savage - The Man of Bronze

Reasons:

1. Nice Coloration - I can be everything from soup nuts and nobody know's for sure what my racial make up is.

2. Protean Genious - I make McGuyver look like a drooling feeb. I have inventions just fallin' all out my butt cheeks.

3. My Posse - I roll with some heavyweights who can really watch a brother's back if you catch my drift. Monk, Ham, Renny et al.

4. My Pockets - I'm rich, Daddykins provided oodles O' Cash for my hobbies.

5. My Digs - 10 floors of the Empire State Building, are you s***tin me? THAT"'S real estate.

6. My Bod - I mash big time, can't seem to keep a shirt on however. But everything is larger then life... and I do mean EVERYTHING....

7. My Skills - I can fly a plane, blimp, speed boad, submarine , rocket etc.. Ski, dive, you name it I can do it.

8. Travel - Been everywhere, including places that don't exist anymore or never did.

9. Family - According to one wag I related to the Greystroke family (yeah that guy with the yell and loincloth) and my Cousin is "The Shadow" but hey who's countin'.

10. Times I lived in - Hey I had T.V., CD's everything you folks have now but I had it in the 30's and 40's. I got to ***** slap the Nazis and other fascists and live in the times of "high adventure". You can't ask for more then that.

I thought about being Jules from "Pulp Fiction" but I'm livin that life already. As for my name sake Worf... he's nice but he's a side man to the various Capt.s in his life. I don't was to be part of the show, I want to be the whole show.

Da Worfster

:cool:

kelsci
09-15-2005, 11:35 AM
I would have liked to have been a charater who had the brawn of Flash Gordon and the Brains of Dr. Zharkov as portrayed in the Flash Gordon serials of the l930s. I liked the fact that both were very unselfish individuals.

Worf101
09-15-2005, 11:43 AM
I would have liked to have been a charater who had the brawn of Flash Gordon and the Brains of Dr. Zharkov as portrayed in the Flash Gordon serials of the l930s. I liked the fact that both were very unselfish individuals.

Hmmm besides "Ace" or "Gary" this one has made me think the most. Good call, very good call. Plus you've a babe to rescure and one of the greatest movie villains of all time "Ming the Merciless" with which to grapple. You've Hawkmen and Tree People to hang with.... nice choice.

Da Worfster
:cool:

JohnMichael
09-15-2005, 12:12 PM
JM? What do you say? Points or no points?

I got to give you points on that one.

Kam
09-15-2005, 12:21 PM
well my standard answer has always been batman, but prior to batman begins it was batman as told in the comic books, now its also the nolan/bale version of batman. but am just a huge batman junkie. so it would definitely stay as batman.

so.. other than bats... i'd have to say its a toss up for second place...

Aragorn - that'd be pretty kickass. Sense of honor, good comrades in arms, and your the lost king of the world, has its perks.

Hartigan - i think mainly because you get to be an older dude who has jessica alba's character fawning over you. has its perks.

Superman - just for the flying. to be able to fly. wow, cant even imagine why he stays on the ground.

Sam Spade - just so damn smooth and cool and drop lines like its nobody's business.

peace
k2

GMichael
09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I got to give you points on that one.

BAM! Points! Thanks JohnMichael. I'll spend them wisely.

ericl
09-15-2005, 02:09 PM
everyone thinks he's a dork now, but this guy is the original space age pimp:
http://www.barbneal.com/GRAPHICS/kirk.gif
saving the galaxy while banging alien chicks left and right! how much cooler can you get??

ericl
09-15-2005, 02:14 PM
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/1197.jpg

L.J.
09-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Dracula (So I have a dark side)

1. Immortality
2. I get to sleep in all day and party all night
3. The ability to hypnotize people(especially women)
4. I can fly
5. Big house full of women
6. Pissin me off would, lets just say suck

I just gotta stay away from guys with pointy sticks and garlic fries

eisforelectronic
09-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Indiana Jones, maybe.

Worf101
09-15-2005, 09:01 PM

In so many friggin' ways I can't even begin to explain. But I blew milk snot when I saw Space Pimp layin his pimp hand on Uhura... LOL...

Da Worfster :D

ericl
09-15-2005, 09:41 PM
In so many friggin' ways I can't even begin to explain. But I blew milk snot when I saw Space Pimp layin his pimp hand on Uhura... LOL...

Da Worfster :D

I hesitated on posting that one, hope its not too offensive! I went to UC Santa Cruz and took a few feminism classes (mostly to help pick up girls, i admit) so I know how wrong that photo is on a whole bunch of levels. I also know, however, that it is hilarious!

I have another story for you Worfmeister. In high school I went to this good student event called "boys state" where they sent one good ol' boy from each high school in the state to Sahcra-Mento. We had to simulate the government by running for office, and becoming judges, etc. Pretty damn dorky.

Anyways, I decided to "run" for Supreme Court justice. I dug Sammy L's pulp fiction quote out of the gideon bible in our room, and recited the whole passage for the climax of my speech. I got a wild standing ovation. It was pretty fun, so that quote is near and dear to my heart.

PEACE!

eric

kexodusc
09-16-2005, 03:55 AM

It's pretty hard to top that.
So I won't even try...