sony HS51 vs panasonic AE700U?? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : sony HS51 vs panasonic AE700U??

stan2
09-14-2005, 08:54 AM
i did a quick search on these to see if i could find a head to head comparison... didn't turn up anything. if i missed it and you guys have beat it to death, i'm sorry for bugging you.. has anyone seen these guys side by side or close to it? i see now the sony can be had for about $2K. if it's 'way better' than the panny, then that is a good price. if it's close, then waiting for the new panny 900 model is maybe a good idea, for about the same money.. i've seen the sony in action and it's impressive. whaddya think?

AVMASTER
09-15-2005, 11:33 AM
i did a quick search on these to see if i could find a head to head comparison... didn't turn up anything. if i missed it and you guys have beat it to death, i'm sorry for bugging you.. has anyone seen these guys side by side or close to it? i see now the sony can be had for about $2K. if it's 'way better' than the panny, then that is a good price. if it's close, then waiting for the new panny 900 model is maybe a good idea, for about the same money.. i've seen the sony in action and it's impressive. whaddya think?
you have to ask yourself which feature benefits your particular needs, i.e. viewing distance, placement, screen size and material, source connections, etc... as far as pricing is concerned--that's a very good price for the Cineza, in fact its' below dealer cost; if it is brand new from a legit dealer i'd say jump on the Sony