''IsoClean Audio Grade Fuses'' A REAL SHOCKER! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ''IsoClean Audio Grade Fuses'' A REAL SHOCKER!

Soundideas
09-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Here's another great product that I'm using in my Video/Audio system, I have these fuses in my ''TV'' and ''Satellite receiver'' and all my audio gear too. LOOK at what others are saying about these ''IsoClean fuses''............ http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21347

Jim Clark
09-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Well, if any of them have a clue they're telling you that you are the most gullible person they have ever met. Oh, and bud, on top of everything else you have voided the warranty on every piece of your gear. Genius I tell you, pure genius.

You got crap for ideas but they're sure as L funny.

jc

L.J.
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
I hope this thread is as funny as the last one."Pixie Snot". I laugh everytime I think about it.

topspeed
09-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Dude, GO AWAY!!!

C'mon mod's, how many times does this joker get to post before he's banned as a shill?!?

I'll admit there's entertainment value to his posts (BTW, we're laughing at you, not with you), but c'mon! Enough already! :mad:

N. Abstentia
09-13-2005, 05:54 PM
I think the funniest thing is that this guy claims to use all these 'audiophile enhancers' then his equipment list has a SONY RECEIVER. That would mean he spent more on his pixie snot and magical fuses than his receiver is worth! LOL!

Soundideas
09-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Dude, GO AWAY!!!

C'mon mod's, how many times does this joker get to post before he's banned as a shill?!?

I'll admit there's entertainment value to his posts (BTW, we're laughing at you, not with you), but c'mon! Enough already! :mad:
I get it MON!....YOUR BRAIN WASHED :D THERE'S NO GOING BACK AFTER THAT! :eek: :D

topspeed
09-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I think the funniest thing is that this guy claims to use all these 'audiophile enhancers' then his equipment list has a SONY RECEIVER. That would mean he spent more on his pixie snot and magical fuses than his receiver is worth! LOL!
Nah, it's those SDAT white van speakers he uses. They can make anything sound good ;).

Soundideas
09-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Nah, it's those SDAT white van speakers he uses. They can make anything sound good ;).
Hey mon! Those SDAT speakers really do sound good! That is..... after I add all my MAGICAL :eek: TWEAKS to my system.........AMAZING STUFF! :D SEE WHAT YOUR MISSING OUT ON................... :cool:

N. Abstentia
09-13-2005, 07:39 PM
So the key is....buy some $25 speakers, a $199 receiver, and $400 worth of magic snot and plutonium fuses. Man I've been going about it all wrong.

Soundideas
09-13-2005, 08:27 PM
So the key is....buy some $25 speakers, a $199 receiver, and $400 worth of magic snot and plutonium fuses. Man I've been going about it all wrong. These SDAT speakers sounds good to start with.....3 of my friends now have these same SDAT :eek: speakers and my old Sony str-v5 receiver sounds damn good! Better than what they make now a days :eek: It will still be working another 20 years or so too! :eek: SOME TWEAKS REALLY DO WORK!............ :cool:

N. Abstentia
09-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Yeah I'll bet those white van SDAT's sound great, probably because of the 1/4" chipboard the cabinets are made of.

No really, you don't sound stupider the more you talk. Please keep going. I want to hear what's next.

Soundideas
09-14-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah I'll bet those white van SDAT's sound great, probably because of the 1/4" chipboard the cabinets are made of.

No really, you don't sound stupider the more you talk. Please keep going. I want to hear what's next. Its 5/8'' not 1/4''.......I put Plast-i-Clay inside my speaker cabinets for a much improved sound! This stuff cost $3.00 per Ib and I used 5 packs per speaker, I heard about this stuff on another forum from Frank van Alstine, his web site is www.avahifi.com

N. Abstentia
09-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Why didn't you just spend that money on some better speakers and be done with it? You could get some used Polks or something for under $100 and they would sound 100 times better than what you have now.

Oh never freaking mind. That's what I get for trying to help a troll.

kexodusc
09-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Geez, guys, I always thought trolls were to be treated kind of like gremlins - if you ignore them, they go away after awhile.

ericl
09-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Fellas,

You can't be taking this joker seriously. Hundreds of dollars worth stupid tweaks and white van speakers with a Sony receiver? I doubt it. He's having fun with y'all. Don't feed the trolls!

eric

GMichael
09-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Again?

Did anyone READ the posts on the links provided by sound-insane-ideas? Seems that most people are not fooled there either.

JES14
09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Aww come on, I'm going out to get some sacrete for my speakers right now.... :rolleyes:

GMichael
09-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Fellas,

You can't be taking this joker seriously. Hundreds of dollars worth stupid tweaks and white van speakers with a Sony receiver? I doubt it. He's having fun with y'all. Don't feed the trolls!

eric

You must admit though, some of this has been very entertaining.

ericl
09-14-2005, 10:23 AM
You must admit though, some of this has been very entertaining.

oh it's entertaining, I just hope that nobody actually takes him seriously!

Jim Clark
09-14-2005, 12:10 PM
You know, its just USELESS to try to PROVE anything to these people who are SO IGNORANT and seem to forgot that one listens and sees w/ their ears and eyes, NOT their PATHETIC RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION in PLACE of ACTUAL EXPERIENCE!............ :eek: ........ :D

Yeah, being rational is pathetic.

jc

Soundideas
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
You know, its just USELESS to try to PROVE anything to these people who are SO IGNORANT and seem to forgot that one listens and sees w/ their ears and eyes, NOT their PATHETIC RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION in PLACE of ACTUAL EXPERIENCE!............ :eek: ........ :D

noddin0ff
09-14-2005, 12:19 PM

I was going to suggest you do the experiment and see how much enjoyment you get when you remove your brain, but then I realized that in your case it wouldn't effect much since obviously your neurons are all firing from your...well, fill in the blank.

GMichael
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
oh it's entertaining, I just hope that nobody actually takes him seriously!

Hopefully people will see enough answers here to let them know what's real and what's imaginary.
But then again, we live in a world where lighters need to have a warning on them that says to make sure it's out before you put it back in your pocket. duh....

GMichael
09-14-2005, 12:39 PM
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ANY BETTER MYSELF........ :D......... :D ........... :D

OK now... Anyone know a good analyst?

Soundideas
09-14-2005, 12:40 PM
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ANY BETTER MYSELF........ :D......... :D ........... :D

Worf101
09-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Aww come on, I'm going out to get some sacrete for my speakers right now.... :rolleyes:

Sacrete?!!!!! Stop it man, you're killing me... I'm dyin here... Pixie snot??!!!!!? Mwhaha ha ah .....

Stop...

Please...

Can't breathe...

:D

markw
09-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Here's another great product that I'm using in my Video/Audio system, I have these fuses in my ''TV'' and ''Satellite receiver'' and all my audio gear too. LOOK at what others are saying about these ''IsoClean fuses''............ http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21347They didn't say too much to support your claim that they are great. They got some good laughs out of it (and you) but that's about all.

But, isn't it nice to know that your credibility here is on par as it is over there.

Have you ever heard of Frank Van Alstine? You really might want to check him out before dissing his opinions.