Short prayer [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Short prayer

s dog
09-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I pray that the indianapolis vs baltimore football game sunday night will be broadcasted in HD. please ! please !

EdwardGein
09-09-2005, 01:06 AM
I pray that the indianapolis vs baltimore football game sunday night will be broadcasted in HD. please ! please !

I think you have a better chance being struck by lightning then a prime time evening NFL game not being broadcast in HD.

topspeed
09-09-2005, 08:19 AM
I dunno if it makes a difference. I watched my Raiders in HD last night and no amount of pixel density, color saturation, or clarity will make that doughnut Collins look good.

Blechhh.

Now I remember why I only watch college ball...

Eric Z
09-09-2005, 04:14 PM
the indy/balt game is the sunday night espn game so it will for sure be on espnhd! enjoy. sometimes i wonder why i watch nfl football- especially with the bears!

EdwardGein
09-09-2005, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Z]the indy/balt game is the sunday night espn game so it will for sure be on espnhd! enjoy. sometimes i wonder why i watch nfl football- especially with the bears![/QUOTE

If you're on cable ESPN HD is a seperate package part of HD Net for which you have to pay more so I'd contact your cable company now if that's applicable.

s dog
09-09-2005, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Z]the indy/balt game is the sunday night espn game so it will for sure be on espnhd! enjoy. sometimes i wonder why i watch nfl football- especially with the bears![/QUOTE

If you're on cable ESPN HD is a seperate package part of HD Net for which you have to pay more so I'd contact your cable company now if that's applicable.
I have the dish hd package so i should be fine, cant wait till game time. thanks for the reply