Chris Isaak married to Tracy Ullman.."A Dirty Shame" [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Chris Isaak married to Tracy Ullman.."A Dirty Shame"

Hyfi
09-05-2005, 04:57 AM
Multi talented Chris Isaak does it again. I just saw some concert footage of him last week and was surprised how good he and his band are.

Over the weekend we rented some movies including A Dirty Shame because we love Tracy Ullman. I didn't even realize Chris Isaak was in it or that he was even an actor. Turns out he has been in many films that I have watched.

Anyway, A Dirty Shame is one of the funniest Laugh-Out-Loud movies I have seen in a long time. It rates right up there with Wise Guys(Joe Piscapoe-Danny DeVitto). This movie is a comedy about people who after getting a cuncussion, become sex addicts. These sex addicts are slowly taking over a little community of prudes. The leader is Johnny Knoxville who plays a great part. Although there is lots of reference and inuendo, there is never any real sex to be seen. It turns out that each person with a cuncussion has a different and strange fetish. Keep in mind that this is a John Waters film and can be quite bizzar at times but the dialog is outrageous. Tracy Ullman is just so funny with her body language and faces.

We watched it a second time and laughed just as much since you can miss some of what is said while you laugh so loud. I highly recomend this film specially for those of us that are over 30something.

Hyfi

Finch Platte
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
...sex...
Hyfi

I meant to hit the 'Report This Post' button.

Thanks for the tip- I got home tonite and thought "I shoulda got a movie after work" but now I know what to look for when I get home tomorrow after work and think "I shoulda got a movie after work."

Your stuffle go out in the USPS in the a.m. Don't get too excited.

fp

Hyfi
09-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Your stuffle go out in the USPS in the a.m. Don't get too excited.

fp

Email me and let me know which ones you want...er should I pick?