paging Dean Martin, you ok? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : paging Dean Martin, you ok?

ericl
08-31-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey Man,

How are you? I know you are down in the South but I forget which state. Hopefully you were spared this time. If so, I know the AR forums are probably the last thing on your mind. Anyways I've been thinking about you and I hope you and anyone else in the path of Katrina are OK. What a disaster.

-Eric

GMichael
08-31-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey Man,

How are you? I know you are down in the South but I forget which state. Hopefully you were spared this time. If so, I know the AR forums are probably the last thing on your mind. Anyways I've been thinking about you and I hope you and anyone else in the path of Katrina are OK. What a disaster.

-Eric

Good point. Dean, are you ok?

ericl
08-31-2005, 09:41 AM
I actually saw that he was online this morning, so thats a good thing.

GMichael
08-31-2005, 10:37 AM
I actually saw that he was online this morning, so thats a good thing.

I see that he has aswered someone else's question here so he must be ok.

dean_martin
08-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey Man,

-Eric

Yes, we are thankfully fine. I'm situated just far enough East of Mobile to have missed the worst part of the storm that reached Alabama. We had high winds and rain and power outtages all day Monday. It was actually worse here than I expected but I think everyone is saying that.

Right now we are trying to get supplies westward to the western most part of the state and into the Mississippi gulf coast. We have welcomed weary travelers from La. and Ms. and we have sent many people and supplies as far as La. already. I have a pallet of bottled water that I'm trying to get over there now.

Thank you for your concerns. Sorry I didn't catch this post earlier. I'll tell you what - this forum is a great break from the depressing stories coming out of New Orleans and Mississippi.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Yes, we are thankfully fine. I'm situated just far enough East of Mobile to have missed the worst part of the storm that reached Alabama. We had high winds and rain and power outtages all day Monday. It was actually worse here than I expected but I think everyone is saying that.

Right now we are trying to get supplies westward to the western most part of the state and into the Mississippi gulf coast. We have welcomed weary travelers from La. and Ms. and we have sent many people and supplies as far as La. already. I have a pallet of bottled water that I'm trying to get over there now.

Thank you for your concerns. Sorry I didn't catch this post earlier. I'll tell you what - this forum is a great break from the depressing stories coming out of New Orleans and Mississippi.

Man am I glad you are okay. Geeze, who would keep the Terrible one in control if you weren't around to beat him when he's outta his box! I just sent my local red cross $500. Sitting here in the control room at the station and watching all the coverage has left me absolutely awestruck.