thanks for your suggestion [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : thanks for your suggestion

tompeng421430
08-30-2005, 04:56 PM
I am selling mini amplifier,UHF wireless amplifier, UHF 32 channel wireless amplifier and UHF wireless tour guide system and UHF simultaneous interpretation system. And I will find new customers who will buy our product. But now I find it difficult to find such clients. So who could provide me with suggestion on how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Our website is: http://www.array.sh
:)

Geno1
09-02-2005, 05:13 AM
To: Tompeng421430

I viewed the web site that you left a link for. If I were trying to market this product I would look at doing some advertising through one of the major trade magazines geared to the industry. These would be Systems Contractor, Residential Systems, and ProAV.

I would also look at finding a manufactures Rep to help sell the product for you. They will have the inside track to dealers that would be willing to spec your products into business and consumer applications. They would also help in taking the product and doing demonstrations to potential clients.

One other thing I would suggest; when I looked at the web site I found that you have been to a few trade shows. I would suggest that you look at the larger trade shows that are out there and are geared directly to the dealers and people you would want to sell this product to. They would be INFOCOM, NSCA, AES, CEDIA, and CES. These shows would really help get the product into the main stream.

Just remember that the people at these shows are very particular about the products the put into a job. They have a business to run and maintain, if the product is not stable and does not perform to specs it will be a very short ride. These people can make or brake a product overnight.

tompeng421430
09-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks for your suggestion and I will try to do what you really means.