Most helpfull member of the forum [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Most helpfull member of the forum

GMichael
08-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Most helpfull member of the forum

So we voted on the most annoying member. We've voted on the best speakers, amps, movies, CD's, stars, etc....

Now it's time to vote on who has given you the most help here. There are plenty to choose from. Kex, and Wooch get my vote. But there are others too. How about Topspeed, RGA and Flo. All have been helpful to me. Most have been helpful to others as well. There are plenty of others that I have left out as well. Who are they, who's number one, and why? You can make as many selections as you like this time.

Let's leave out any negative traits. Leave those for the annoying poll. Just good things to say go here.

Yes Top. You get extra points...

kexodusc
08-30-2005, 10:54 AM
I vote for Wooch and Sir Terrence...I was always more interested 2 channel stereo, louder = better and believed everything my salespeople told me until I stumbled across this place and started reading what they were saying. I had no idea how ass backwards my home theater setup was. Much more to it than just putting 5.1 speakers in your room
It's gone through a few complete makeovers, since and I'm still learning. If I'm answering an home theater setup question, chances are it's an answer they gave me.

Geoffcin and Topspeed know an aweful lot about an aweful lot of gear too...honorable mentions there.

I've been actively posting for almost 2 years now, and spent probably another under various other monikers...this place is one of my favorite forums because there's relatively less Brand name pushing and flame wars. Just people helping people and Worfster great sense of humor.

...I'm getting all choked up....

Sir Terrence the Terrible
08-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Without a doubt Wooch. I am awed by his knowledge of both audio and video. I wanted to grab him, turn him upside, and shake him till I could get all of that knowledge outta him. He advised against that, he mentioned something about barfing at the suggestion.

topspeed
08-30-2005, 11:40 AM
I voted for Wooch as well. Like Kex, I'm from a two channel background and didn't have flippin' clue regarding calibration or room treatments. Wooch is always helpful and speaks in layman terms.

There are other members that seem to specialize in certain fields:
Edyct: HD and monitors
SirTT: acoustic engineering, room treatments
Kex: DIY

I will say that all of the people that have been so helpful over the years have truly allowed me enjoy my rig to a far higher degree, and that's what this is all about.

If I can add one:
Here's a vote for our dearly departed video guru, Woodman.

JSE
08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
I voted for Wooch as well. Like Kex, I'm from a two channel background and didn't have flippin' clue regarding calibration or room treatments. Wooch is always helpful and speaks in layman terms.

There are other members that seem to specialize in certain fields:
Edyct: HD and monitors
SirTT: acoustic engineering, room treatments
Kex: DIY

I will say that all of the people that have been so helpful over the years have truly allowed me enjoy my rig to a far higher degree, and that's what this is all about.

If I can add one:
Here's a vote for our dearly departed video guru, Woodman.

I vote for Wooch as well and 2nd the vote for Woodman. Is he really gone? I knew he had not been around for a while but I never heard what happened. I know he was a older guy in not so great health so I kindof suspected the worse.

JSE

bjornb17
08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
that would be great if RGA won most annoying member AND most helpful member :P

GMichael
08-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Or should I say begins the runaway. I am sensing a rout here.

topspeed
08-30-2005, 02:20 PM
that would be great if RGA won most annoying member AND most helpful member :P
RGA has actually helped me quite a few times. Before I bought my VR1's, he was the one that figured out I was just looking for something different from my B&W's. I hadn't considered this, but he was spot on. Honestly, I have no idea how he's leading the most annoying thread when there are soooo many better candidates (i.e. Hershon & Lex)

Pyrrho
08-30-2005, 03:04 PM
RGA has actually helped me quite a few times. Before I bought my VR1's, he was the one that figured out I was just looking for something different from my B&W's. I hadn't considered this, but he was spot on. Honestly, I have no idea how he's leading the most annoying thread when there are soooo many better candidates (i.e. Hershon & Lex)

It is easy to explain why someone could be both the most helpful and the most annoying. People are often annoyed by intelligent, knowledgeable people. They often say things that are antagonistic to the comfortable prejudices that many people enjoy, and many people are very annoyed by someone who tells them that they are wrong. And even more annoyed when the person saying they are wrong is right.

On the other hand, someone can be very knowledgeable and useful, and still be a pain in the ass, who makes the lives of others a living hell by being an obnoxious jerk. There is, after all, no contradiction in being both annoying and useful.

These are general comments, by the way, not directed at anyone in particular.

Woochifer
08-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Well, I gotta put in a plug for both Sir Terrence and Richard Greene, Sir T especially because he knocked me down a couple of times when I first started posting on this site (and knew a helluva lot less than I thought I did!). Since I was fortunately a newbie and still relatively open minded, I did the sensible thing and put his advice to the test. Lo and behold he was right, and I got a hugely improved system as a result -- all with minimal investment. If you want to do something right the first time, Sir T has been the one to turn to first.

If not for Doc Greene, I would not have a subwoofer in my system. I always knew that my room had major acoustical problems at the low end, and he was the one that pointed out why subwoofers sound boomy and how the boundary gain works. Most importantly, he provided frequent primers on the virtues of parametric equalization, and pointed me towards the Behringer Feedback Destroyer as a subwoofer equalizer. Without the BFD, my subwoofer is unlistenable and I would have returned it and gone without one in my system. With an equalized subwoofer installed, I cannot imagine my system without one.

I'm kinda speechless over all the votes I've gotten. If anything, I always thought of this board as more of a team effort, and believe me, almost every bit of advice I post on this site has already been posted by someone else at some point. If I'm helpful, it's largely because a lot of other helpful members have been part of this board over the years, and I learned a lot from them. Any one of the other guys mentioned like kex, topspeed, Geoffcin, Worf, Woodman, edyct, and even frequent sparring partners like RGA and Florian, are just carrying on what a lot of others have contributed since I've been here. Thanx again guys!

bjornb17
08-30-2005, 07:31 PM
LOL notice how there are 27 votes, yet only 10 people who voted.

bjornb17
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
It is easy to explain why someone could be both the most helpful and the most annoying. People are often annoyed by intelligent, knowledgeable people. They often say things that are antagonistic to the comfortable prejudices that many people enjoy, and many people are very annoyed by someone who tells them that they are wrong. And even more annoyed when the person saying they are wrong is right.

It sounds like i need to add you to the second edition of Most Annoying Member (TM).

cam
08-30-2005, 07:48 PM
There are many helpfull members on this site, Kex and Sir T come to mind, but my vote goes to Wooch. No matter what up and coming newbie comes around with the same question that has been asked sooooo many times before, Wooch always bucks up with a nice detailed response. Hell, Wooch alot of the times answers the same questions day after day after day. Now I know there are alot of helpfull members here that will take the time to answer just about anything, but Wooch will help over and over............and over.

Hey Wooch, by the time this poll has run its course, I hope you deflate that head of yours hahaha.

I've got a suggestion, If Sir T doesn't object, I think you should change your same to Sir Woochifer. What do you think?

08-31-2005, 03:40 AM
There are many helpfull members on this site, Kex and Sir T come to mind, but my vote goes to Wooch. No matter what up and coming newbie comes around with the same question that has been asked sooooo many times before, Wooch always bucks up with a nice detailed response. Hell, Wooch alot of the times answers the same questions day after day after day. Now I know there are alot of helpfull members here that will take the time to answer just about anything, but Wooch will help over and over............and over.

Hey Wooch, by the time this poll has run its course, I hope you deflate that head of yours hahaha.

I've got a suggestion, If Sir T doesn't object, I think you should change your same to Sir Woochifer. What do you think?

Consider it done. As of today(in my most dignified voice)Wooch shall be known as Sir Wooch, knight of the audio roundtable, Governer of the BFD, and Lord of the rings. It is done.

GMichael
08-31-2005, 05:22 AM
Well, I gotta put in a plug for both Sir Terrence and Richard Greene, Sir T especially because he knocked me down a couple of times when I first started posting on this site (and knew a helluva lot less than I thought I did!). Since I was fortunately a newbie and still relatively open minded, I did the sensible thing and put his advice to the test. Lo and behold he was right, and I got a hugely improved system as a result -- all with minimal investment. If you want to do something right the first time, Sir T has been the one to turn to first.

If not for Doc Greene, I would not have a subwoofer in my system. I always knew that my room had major acoustical problems at the low end, and he was the one that pointed out why subwoofers sound boomy and how the boundary gain works. Most importantly, he provided frequent primers on the virtues of parametric equalization, and pointed me towards the Behringer Feedback Destroyer as a subwoofer equalizer. Without the BFD, my subwoofer is unlistenable and I would have returned it and gone without one in my system. With an equalized subwoofer installed, I cannot imagine my system without one.

I'm kinda speechless over all the votes I've gotten. If anything, I always thought of this board as more of a team effort, and believe me, almost every bit of advice I post on this site has already been posted by someone else at some point. If I'm helpful, it's largely because a lot of other helpful members have been part of this board over the years, and I learned a lot from them. Any one of the other guys mentioned like kex, topspeed, Geoffcin, Worf, Woodman, edyct, and even frequent sparring partners like RGA and Florian, are just carrying on what a lot of others have contributed since I've been here. Thanx again guys!

What a great acceptance speech. How typical for Wooch to give the credit to others when he is the clear winner here. Very gracious and respectable.

I do agree that this is a team thing. Everyone on this list, and many that I left off, have been very helpful. But Wooch stands tall above everyone. A class act ladies and gentlemen.

Pat D
08-31-2005, 07:08 AM

Well, my vote went for you, Wooch, though Sir Terence would be a close second. Many others do their best, too.

Some of the old crowd don't post here much anymore. Richard Greene doesn't post much here anymore for whatever reason, though he is reasonably active at AA. Woodman always gave excellent infomation but we don't know what he's doing now. Mtrycrafts has settled in at Audioholics, where his insights are much appreciated.

Pyrrho
08-31-2005, 09:45 AM
It sounds like i need to add you to the second edition of Most Annoying Member (TM).

Why, thank you for so quickly elevating me to such a special status! It is most gratifying to be called intelligent and knowledgeable and right!

Pyrrho
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Well, my vote went for you, Wooch, though Sir Terence would be a close second. Many others do their best, too.

Some of the old crowd don't post here much anymore. Richard Greene doesn't post much here anymore for whatever reason, though he is reasonably active at AA. Woodman always gave excellent infomation but we don't know what he's doing now. Mtrycrafts has settled in at Audioholics, where his insights are much appreciated.

I like all of those of the old crowd you mention, and you as well for your good advice. As I recall, Woodman was a crotchety old man, so, I hate to suggest it, but is he well? (By the way, "crotchety old man” is meant to be descriptive; it in no way is meant to suggest that he was not a good man, but he did not always suffer fools gladly.) His "signature" on his last post is also rather suggestive, containing:

"I plan to live forever ..... so far, so good!"

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=69207&postcount=2

I hope he is alive and well, and just taking a break.

Resident Loser
09-01-2005, 04:25 AM
..."No, you're the best"...

Good Godamighty!...makes you wanna' puke...

And Pat D...how you could mention the two names you did in the same breath is beyond me...yeah, yeah, we know...(as a pre-emptive bit of self-deprecation) lotsa things are beyond me, so anyone contemplating insulting me can bugger off!

Anyone recall "Niagra" recorders...there are monikers that fit to a "T" but not for the reasons intended...

jimHJJ(...it's a regular mutual admiration society...)

Resident Loser
09-01-2005, 04:30 AM
"I plan to live forever ..... so far, so good!"

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=69207&postcount=2

I hope he is alive and well, and just taking a break.

...as I recall, that was his sign-off for quite sometime...unfortunately there is some conjecture(as of yet unverified) that he may no longer be with us...ericl responded to a post I had addressed to Woody with that possibility...

jimHJJ(...if true, I hope it's a better place...)

Kam
09-01-2005, 06:24 AM
he's one of them smarty types.

thanks, once again wooch (and everyone else to) for all the info i've learned here. :)

peace
k2
go 'canes!

GMichael
09-01-2005, 08:44 AM
OK, I will go out on a limb and declare an early winner. I predict that non other than the Woochifer himself will win. In fact, I declare him as the official winner.

Congratulations Sir Wooch, knight of the audio roundtable, Governer of the BFD, and Lord of the rings.

JohnMichael
09-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Lots of good audio brainpower in this poll. I have learned a lot from all of you. The mention of patientce with new members and willingness to answer the same questions time and again is what makes these forums so excellent.

GMichael
09-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Lots of good audio brainpower in this poll. I have learned a lot from all of you. The mention of patientce with new members and willingness to answer the same questions time and again is what makes these forums so excellent.

JM,
You forgot to vote for yourself. Now you're in last place. I'd give you another if I could.

09-01-2005, 09:37 AM
..."No, you're the best"...

Good Godamighty!...makes you wanna' puke...

And Pat D...how you could mention the two names you did in the same breath is beyond me...yeah, yeah, we know...(as a pre-emptive bit of self-deprecation) lotsa things are beyond me, so anyone contemplating insulting me can bugger off!

Anyone recall "Niagra" recorders...there are monikers that fit to a "T" but not for the reasons intended...

jimHJJ(...it's a regular mutual admiration society...)

That would be Nagra recorders, and we all have known for sometime that life in general is beyond you. Speaking of things that fit to a "T", your moniker fits you to a T. Wherever you take up residence.

Resident Loser
09-01-2005, 10:18 AM
That would be Nagra recorders, and we all have known for sometime that life in general is beyond you. Speaking of things that fit to a "T", your moniker fits you to a T. Wherever you take up residence.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?p=87651

...goes way back to May, but what the hey...

OOO! so clever...like I never heard that one before...as suggested earlier, if that's the best you can do, well...B.O.

jimHJJ(...hard to keep track of bullsh!t...)

09-01-2005, 10:22 AM

OOO! so clever...like I never heard that one before...as suggested earlier, if that's the best you can do, well...B.O.

I see even getting rest hasn't made you less tired

cam
09-01-2005, 04:34 PM

As of today (in my most dignified voice)RL shall be known as Sir Loser, princess of the loser roundtable, govenor of the U R A LOSER, and lord of the losers. It is done.

GMichael
09-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Whatever happened to my warm and fuzzy link?

Resident Loser
09-02-2005, 04:41 AM
As of today (in my most dignified voice)RS shall be known as Sir Loser, princess of the loser roundtable, govenor of the U R A LOSER, and lord of the losers. It is done.

...if there was one scintilla of possibility that you might be at all familiar with the events surrounding the preceding posts, your post would still be pathetic...since you haven't a clue, I suggest you butt-out...

And you might want to check the duration of your exhaust lobes...entirely too much hot air escaping with very little spark...

jimHJJ(...now crawl back into your igloo and hug a Polar bear for me...)

Resident Loser
09-02-2005, 04:46 AM
Whatever happened to my warm and fuzzy link?

...shoulda posted it in the "warm and fuzzy" forum...ooops, there is none!

jimHJJ(...after all, it is what it is...)

GMichael
09-02-2005, 04:57 AM
...shoulda posted it in the "warm and fuzzy" forum...ooops, there is none!

jimHJJ(...after all, it is what it is...)

I'm so bummed out now.

09-02-2005, 01:42 PM
...if there was one scintilla of possibility that you might be at all familiar with the events surrounding the preceding posts, your post would still be pathetic...since you haven't a clue, I suggest you butt-out...

And you might want to check the duration of your exhaust lobes...entirely too much hot air escaping with very little spark...

I do believe he has just as much right to respond as you do. Unfortunate for you, your God like attitude only extends as far as your front door.

cam
09-02-2005, 04:09 PM

I hope you have wiped away those tears, here's a tissue there Sir Loser. Now let me give you a geography lesson since you don't know what is outside your borders. Polar bears live within and just outside the arctic circle. While Canada is very big, 90% of Canada is well outside the arctic. And 90% of the population is well south. I would say that 99.999999999% of the Canadian population has never seen a polar bear up front.

So why don't you crawl back into your straw hut and hug a Mexican for me.

Resident Loser
09-07-2005, 07:29 AM
I hope you have wiped away those tears, here's a tissue there Sir Loser. Now let me give you a geography lesson since you don't know what is outside your borders. Polar bears live within and just outside the arctic circle. While Canada is very big, 90% of Canada is well outside the arctic. And 90% of the population is well south. I would say that 99.999999999% of the Canadian population has never seen a polar bear up front.

So why don't you crawl back into your straw hut and hug a Mexican for me.

...the subltleties of sarcasm seems to elude you...so why not just go Juan De Fuca yourself...

jimHJJ(...huevos rancheros, anyone?...)

Resident Loser
09-07-2005, 07:47 AM
I do believe he has just as much right to respond as you do. Unfortunate for you, your God like attitude only extends as far as your front door.

...couldn't join in the festivities, merely that before he did so, he might want to thoroughly understand and be familiar with the preceding po...uh, ooops!...er, sorry...well I guess that pretty much eliminates you too...

jimHJJ(...my mistake...)

09-08-2005, 04:13 PM
...couldn't join in the festivities, merely that before he did so, he might want to thoroughly understand and be familiar with the preceding po...uh, ooops!...er, sorry...well I guess that pretty much eliminates you too...

jimHJJ(...my mistake...)

You seemed to have a tendency to turn every thread negative, why is this? Is it because you are old and bitter, and want us to be bitter with you?

09-08-2005, 04:17 PM
...the subltleties of sarcasm seems to elude you...so why not just go Juan De Fuca yourself...

jimHJJ(...huevos rancheros, anyone?...)

Your subtleties of sarcasm seemed to elude just about everybody but yourself.

bjornb17
09-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Come on just give each other a hug

GMichael
09-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Come on just give each other a hug

Yeah, this is the warm and fuzzy link. Let's all sing kombya, smoke, drink and leave the fighting for tomorrow.

bjornb17
09-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Yeah, this is the warm and fuzzy link. Let's all sing kombya, smoke, drink and leave the fighting for tomorrow.

Ooops, i thought i had come into the Peace Cage. My bad.

Now go f*** yourself.

GMichael
09-09-2005, 05:33 AM

Now go f*** yourself.

Now you did it. YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!

Chocolate... I need chocolate!

09-11-2005, 01:24 PM

Now go f*** yourself.

Please, no profanity. This is one of the rules of this forum.

bjornb17
09-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Please, no profanity. This is one of the rules of this forum.

i didnt say a bad word. You can fill in the remaining 3 letters however you please :)

Florian
09-12-2005, 03:39 AM
I voted for Geoffcin.

I wonder who voted for me? I know quite a few send me PM's and end up buying what i recommend but i was even suprised to be listed. :D

-Flo

GMichael
09-12-2005, 05:01 AM
I voted for Geoffcin.

I wonder who voted for me? I know quite a few send me PM's and end up buying what i recommend but i was even suprised to be listed. :D

-Flo

If you click on the number voted, you'll see who voted for who.

Florian
09-12-2005, 05:17 AM
I see i was one of the very few that actually didn't vote for myself :p

Thanks for the tip GMichael and for the vote!

-Flo

GMichael
09-12-2005, 05:39 AM
I see i was one of the very few that actually didn't vote for myself :p

Thanks for the tip GMichael and for the vote!

-Flo

Very true. Did also you see that JM voted for everyone, eccept himself.

You're welcome.

JohnMichael
09-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Very true. Did also you see that JM voted for everyone, eccept himself.

You're welcome.

It was an honor just to be nominated. Thanks

GMichael
09-12-2005, 10:00 AM
It was an honor just to be nominated. Thanks

Aww shucks,

It was the least I could do for the people who have helpped me. Wish I could have put in a few more names though. 10 is the max.

RGA
09-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I voted for Kexodusk but I see it showed up for me? Can the powers that be change that -- I don't want to jip Kex.

Also i see some fellow has voted for several people? Umm why does someone get to vote a pile of times?

GMichael
09-13-2005, 04:55 AM
I voted for Kexodusk but I see it showed up for me? Can the powers that be change that -- I don't want to jip Kex.

Also i see some fellow has voted for several people? Umm why does someone get to vote a pile of times?

Don't know how to switch your vote. I'll just commit it to memory.

I set it up that each voter could vote for as many people as they want. But only once. This way you could vote for everyone who has helped you. Just thought it would be different & fun.

Resident Loser
09-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Your subtleties of sarcasm seemed to elude just about everybody but yourself.

...one needs to have some familiarity beyond their own limited circle of "expertise" and be cogniscent of certain facts that support those subtleties for it to be effective, obviously, as in your case, neither applies...I can assume Cam is familiar with Juan De Fuca, since his location is between 50-100km from the provincial park and strait that bears the name...

Also what would be more appropriate but to offer some huevos rancheros to all since Cam suggested I hug a Mexican when I return to my hut?

As I suggested to Cam earlier, some knowledge of the facts is a requirement for participation in the festivities...

jimHJJ(...Latino, eh?...)

RGA
09-13-2005, 05:35 PM
As an aisde I used the words I don;t want to Jip Kex. I am sorry for using the word Jip. I am taking a racism Stereotyping class at my University as part of my B.ed program and made a comment that we were jipped out of our break time from the previous day. And someone commented that that was a derogatory term. It went right over my head. I know this may sound dumb but I did not know this was in reference to Gypsy's. It goes to show me that there are many rather racist words that people may be using (a few others didn't know it referenced Gypsies (SP?), that have been ingrained into our language and kids may be using without really knowing what it means.

So sorry if anyone else has read me use that word in the past.

GMichael
09-14-2005, 05:21 AM
If we were to illuminate ALL of these from our language there would be nothing left to say.

Resident Loser
09-14-2005, 10:07 AM
...well, perhaps...but by all accounts, not entirely unfounded.

We could start off with the Gypsy fortune-tellers from waybackwhen and come to more recent times when 60 MInutes/Primetime/20-20 did a story on an itinerant group of contrators roaming the country who would pretty much take the money and run...but not until they had first begun some demolition in preparation for the work intended, leaving their victims quite literally in the cold. They are of Romany-descent and have a long, proud history of similar activities...they are Gypsies...

Heaven forbid you tell someone they have a chink in their armor...

BTW, GM...while I'm not trying to shine a light on the error, the word's "eliminate"...

jimHJJ(...just some more of my racist, homophobic mutterings...)

GMichael
09-14-2005, 10:15 AM
...well, perhaps...but by all accounts, not entirely unfounded.

We could start off with the Gypsy fortune-tellers from waybackwhen and come to more recent times when 60 MInutes/Primetime/20-20 did a story on an itinerent group of contrators roaming the country who would pretty much take the money and run...but not until they had first begun some demolition in preparation for the work intended, leaving their victims quite literally in the cold. They are of Romany-descent and have a long, proud history of similar activities...they are Gypsies...

Heaven forbid you tell someone they have a chink in their armor...

BTW, GM...while I'm not trying to shine a light on the error, the word's "eliminate"...

jimHJJ(...just some more of my racist, homophobic mutterings...)

Hahaha.. Well some of these words will run for the hills when put under a bright light.

L.J.
12-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Yes I dug this one up. I'd only been around for a month so I couldn't comment.

Well in the 5 months I've been hanging around, I've had almost everyone put a finger or two in one of my threads. I've read thread after thread on every subject. And I must say, I've learned a little bit from everyone. The knowledge that some of you guys have on audio and video is simply amazing. I did not know that HT ran so deep until I stumbled upon this site. Hell, I didn't know much of anything HT wise until I found this site. Although I was on my fourth system, I quickly realized there's more to this hobby than just throwing more and more money into it. The response from the more experienced posters is valuable information. For example, you get your newbie that pops up and says"I don't like my system, it doesn't sound right, I'm gonna go out and buy something nice and shiny to make it sound better". And then the reply is not to go out and spend more money but to break down and analyze the situation. Room acoustics, proper calibration, SPL meters, repositioning speakers, it's all thrown in and next thing you know, the newbie not only walks away with a ton of information, but with some extra cash in his pocket as well. I think the key point is always getting some knowledge across to a person, not just yelling out the answer. Yeah, I still gotta long ways to go,but as long as I keep hanging around, some of this stuff is bound to stick. I can easily see why some guys have been hanging around here for years. My vote goes to AR as a whole.

Now I think funniest member should go to GM :D

GMichael
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Why thank you L.J.

I was just thinking the other day that I don't get to help very many people here. Mostly because everyone knows so much more than I do. Felt like I was just the new annoying guy with no real input.

Thanks again

Mike