Paradigm dealers in Bay Area? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paradigm dealers in Bay Area?

pdawg17
08-23-2005, 06:42 AM
I used the Paradigm dealer locater and it only lists one store for me (I'm on the peninsula in San Carlos)...it was Sound Perfection...any other places that carry Paradigm speakers in the area?

noddin0ff
08-23-2005, 07:00 AM
http://www.musicloversaudio.com/
I've shopped the Berkeley location but there's one opening in SF too. The Berkeley location was great to me. Went mid-day and listened in my own room for as long as I wanted.

Woochifer
08-23-2005, 10:43 AM
In addition to Music Lovers Audio in Berkeley, there's also Performance Audio in San Francisco, Stereo Doctor in Dublin, Bay Area Audio in San Jose, Custom TV in Modesto, Gluskin's Camera in Stockton, California Audio Video in Penngrove (near Petaluma), Stereo Showcase in Vallejo, and Water Street Stereo in Capitola (between Santa Cruz and Monterey).

Paradigm seems to be protecting its dealer territories by limiting the number of search results that you can pull up at a time on their website. Their website used to let you do searches by area code (now it's only by ZIP code), which was much simpler and condusive to comparison shopping.

pdawg17
08-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Wow Wooch...thanks for the list...that's what I was looking for...