Hi Im Haru [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im Haru

Haru
08-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi guys, Just thought that I would introduce myself. I have a love for both audio gear and the music that it produces. I have used audioreview for a source of information in the past but just stumbled on the forum side.
You can call me Haru ;)

twochannelsonly
08-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Good Idea

Hello, Im Jim
Have worked in sales, installation and some designing of various audio EQ for several different US manufactures and HI-FI stores from 1982 to 1996...never really making a decent living I finaly wised up and found a real job, bad part is Im still addicted to the Hi-Fi World, as you can guess from the User ID, I hate souround sound and wont give it a second of my time anymore... I just want 2 really Kick BUT speakers and 2 really great subs and many many thousands of CD's and Records to listen to... :cool:

Ive actually been to peoples houses that had 10 grand in a audio system and only 10 or 12 CD's or records (little emoticon bashing his little head against a wall)
Music 1st, then lets get some great gear.

Ive been on the net since my packet ameture radio days and just jumped in like ive been here for years...sorry everyone

Jim

kexodusc
08-18-2005, 04:19 AM
Hi guys, welcome to the Forums...we have a pretty interesting group of people here. You'll learn a ton about all things audio, and like most of us, you're bound to encounter certain things that will completely change the way you've thought about audio before.

I like your attitudes, music then gear...if you are big music fans, check out the Rave Recs section here. Lots of music lovers in there with tons of opinions...

Worf101
08-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Welcome, welcome. Glad to have new blood "declare" and introduce themselves rather than lurk and skulking. Please feel free to comment, reply, debate and learn....

Yours...

Da Worfster :cool:

topspeed
08-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Hi, my name is Topspeed, and I'm a alcoho...

Whoops!

Sorry, wrong forum.

GMichael
08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us.

dean_martin
08-18-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi, my name is Topspeed, and I'm a alcoho...

Whoops!

Sorry, wrong forum.

I see you got an early start today. Don't want to make a bad first impression on our newcomers, do we?

Sorry guys. We try to keep speedy in check. Unfortunately, we can't take his keys.

Haru
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks guys!
I look forward to adding my .02 when I feel I have something to say. Ive been around the audio block a few times but have come to realize that I dont know *&$%#. lol

Maybe some time I will tell you the story of how Al Gore and I invented the Internet :D

Haru

twochannelsonly
08-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Maybe some time I will tell you the story of how Al Gore and I invented the Internet

I thought Al and I created the internet... ... ... ... oh I know, it was Dan Quayle and I that invented the PATATOE ...

LOL

thepogue
08-19-2005, 04:45 PM
and remember....if your selling anything for cheap...call me first!!

Peace, Pogue

Haru
08-19-2005, 09:03 PM
and remember....if your selling anything for cheap...call me first!!

Will do Pogue!

Haru