It's official [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's official

cam
08-14-2005, 05:18 PM
RGA is tied with aldo and edward/hershon as the most annoying member on AR. So what do you have to say about this turn of events there RGA. Me personally, I have absolutely no problem with you, (maybe because I'm a fellow Canadian, maybe) but others have spoken. You have given lots of good advice to many a member, although it has always been with a HHUUGGEE bias towards A Notes. Maybe thats why you are so annoying??

bjornb17
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
wow a 3 way tie....

i think they are all annoying in different ways:

1) Aldo was annoying just because he came out of nowhere and trolled about Bose. And he doesn't seem to know who anybody's daddy is.

2) Hershon / EdwardGein was annoying because this once seemingly normal person just went off the deep end and couldn't accept that fact that optical cables and connections don't 'sound' different that coaxial. After getting banned, his "brother" joined and continued the insanity.

3) RGA is helpful quite often, but sometimes he gets caught up in conspiracy theories and acts like he's got the world all figured out :)

GMichael
08-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Was there some kind of poll? I must have missed that one.

RGA
08-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Cam

I'm most annoying because deep down in the recesses of your minds you all know I'm right...and that is a scary proposition. You all wish you could have been in my shoes :p

Nobody gets me bwahahaha it's no fair I tell ya.

But I'm ahead now -- I voted for myself (how annoying is that?) :D

Ahh well at least I win some votes.

kexodusc
08-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Nothing like sharing the love, eh guys?
I'm not a big fan of the poll to begin with, but I will say that given the choice between being an exhaustingly enthusiastic fanboy and just being an idiot, I know which one I'd take.