On-wall Paradigm Monitor 5 questions... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : On-wall Paradigm Monitor 5 questions...

pdawg17
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
How are they attached to the wall? Is there any way to angle them (with my plasma, the center will be quite a bit lower than the ear so I'd want to angle it upward)...

N. Abstentia
08-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Wouldn't the Monitor 5's be a bit large for wall mounting?

kexodusc
08-15-2005, 03:19 AM
They On-Wall Monitor 5's are in smaller cabinets than the normal Monitor 5's, but sound pretty much the same from 100 Hz up...they're a bit thinner below that IMO, a price you'll have to pay for wall mounted speakers no matter the cost. Still, a good buy.

They have a mounting bracket, I don't belive you can angle them up or down, just side to side, and not much.

pdawg17
08-15-2005, 09:06 AM
They On-Wall Monitor 5's are in smaller cabinets than the normal Monitor 5's, but sound pretty much the same from 100 Hz up...they're a bit thinner below that IMO, a price you'll have to pay for wall mounted speakers no matter the cost. Still, a good buy.

They have a mounting bracket, I don't belive you can angle them up or down, just side to side, and not much.

Getting these, of course, is labeled under the ole "compromise with the wife" heading...I have Studio 20's but recently got a plasma that is wall-mounted so she thinks to utilize the extra space we should have wall-mounts...my sub will take anything under 90Hz so hopefully they will sound fine...