AV Perfection [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : AV Perfection

tarbaby
08-12-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm just starting to put a Home Theater together and am looking at various e-tailors which handle AV products. I have noticed that AV-Perfection has some decent pricing, but I am somewhat concerned as to whether their customer service is respectable. I know Crutchfield has a good rep. Also, I am looking at Denon equipment and avperfection is not listed as an authorized dealer so I am concerned about their service as viewed by any consumers out there that may have had experience with this company good or bad. Thanks for your input...

MomurdA
08-12-2005, 01:43 PM
i think more knowledgable people would notice this thread if it was in the Home Theater section.

twochannelsonly
08-19-2005, 10:45 AM
I like mine the best...NO TV
After about 4 months you forget altogether you dont have one.

I look and look and look... ... and I always seem to find a CD to listen to so why invest in a TV and DVD player when I might feel obligated to rent a FICTION movie or worse yet buy one.

Hope you find what your looking for in life, Ive found that the VIDEO in AUDIO/VIDEO never did anything for me since it wasnt real. I do have a small 20 inch HDTV upstairs for Sporting events and Nascar so its not like Ive abandond VIDEO completely.