ElectoVoice Interface C [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ElectoVoice Interface C

TMKnoll
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
I have a pair of ElectroVoice Interface C 's with Equalizer which I purchased new . These speakers have been used very little over the last 15 years and for the most part have been stored in a closet. (Why is another story) I have been trying to determine if they have any value. I have found very positive reviews on Interface D's. But the one set of C's I have seen reviewed here look nothing like mine. Mine have the same warning about hearing damage as the D's and the equalizer is a C/D model. Anybody know anything about these speakers?

46minaudio
08-10-2005, 08:12 AM
I have a pair of ElectroVoice Interface C 's with Equalizer which I purchased new . These speakers have been used very little over the last 15 years and for the most part have been stored in a closet. (Why is another story) I have been trying to determine if they have any value. I have found very positive reviews on Interface D's. But the one set of C's I have seen reviewed here look nothing like mine. Mine have the same warning about hearing damage as the D's and the equalizer is a C/D model. Anybody know anything about these speakers?
Do they have a passive raidatior(sp).When in college I owned a pair.I then sold them and bought a pair of EV CD35is.I still have and use everyday them I a large retail business I have.I think the Cs were rated at 94dbs at 1 watt.The surrounds on your woofers may need replacing.If so look at Parts Express or Simply speakers for the kits.How much value they have I dont know.Look on ebay in completed auctions and see what you can find.Me I would keep um..