The Bose Sound Dock Rules ! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Bose Sound Dock Rules !

Aldo WIngate
08-06-2005, 12:27 PM
For iPod use, can't beat the Bose Sound Dock.

I said for iPod use ..

The products that are intended to connect to an iPod as small portable speaker system that is ideal in a hotel room is what I am talking about here.

Woochifer
08-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Give it up Aldo, we know you're just trolling for attention. You've already posted this topic before. If you're pushing trollbait onto the forum, at least come up with something original.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=10176

JohnMichael
08-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Good job Woochifer.

bjornb17
08-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Aldo, do you work for bose or something? You sound like their commercials on TV.

What i really like about the Bose commercials on TV is that they do a "live" demonstration so you can tell how much better the Bose product sounds than something else. That's sort of funny since they're playing through the TV speakers :p

N. Abstentia
08-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes I remember how you got slammed up and down when you posted this before.

Funny thing..a friend of mine bought a Bose Sounddock even though I told him not to, and explained why. Imagine the steam coming from his ears when he brought it over to show me..sounded like junk to me. So I snatched his ipod and plugged it into a pair of $15 computer speakers I had lying around...and it obliterated the SoundDock!!

Man was he mad! He took that SoundDock heap back to the Bose store the next day :)

yogo
08-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Old news, but a friend just told me about this: Trolls May Have a Disordered Personality:

"Trolls are the bane of the Internet, known for their behaviors designed to disrupt conversation and draw attention to themselves. Actually, trolls have much in common with the Axis II, Cluster B personality disorders of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders."

"What the Cluster B personality disorders have in common is manipulative behavior, a lack of empathy, and self-centeredness. What separates trolls from typical people with Cluster B personality disorders is a form of social aversion or fear of identification that prevents them from acting out their self-centered behavior in less anonymous places. The result is that these needs are satisfied on the Internet. Here are my criteria for the Internet Troll Personality Disorder:

"The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

1. A tendency to make provocative comments to invoke emotional responses in others
2. A lack of connection to the community being trolled; i.e., will leave if desired response is not invoked ("Do not feed the trolls!")
3. A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general
4. A tendency to challenge the rules and authorities of a community
5. A preference to exhibit these behaviors only in places where one's true identity is unknown"

More discussion of this potential new DSM diagnosis on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Aldo WIngate
08-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes I remember how you got slammed up and down when you posted this before.

Funny thing..a friend of mine bought a Bose Sounddock even though I told him not to, and explained why. Imagine the steam coming from his ears when he brought it over to show me..sounded like junk to me. So I snatched his ipod and plugged it into a pair of $15 computer speakers I had lying around...and it obliterated the SoundDock!!

Man was he mad! He took that SoundDock heap back to the Bose store the next day :)

Yeah, right. You seem to have a friend for every possoible scenario and product. What a joke. You just make this **** up, fool.

Who's your DADDY???????????

anamorphic96
08-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Old news, but a friend just told me about this: Trolls May Have a Disordered Personality:

"Trolls are the bane of the Internet, known for their behaviors designed to disrupt conversation and draw attention to themselves. Actually, trolls have much in common with the Axis II, Cluster B personality disorders of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders."

"What the Cluster B personality disorders have in common is manipulative behavior, a lack of empathy, and self-centeredness. What separates trolls from typical people with Cluster B personality disorders is a form of social aversion or fear of identification that prevents them from acting out their self-centered behavior in less anonymous places. The result is that these needs are satisfied on the Internet. Here are my criteria for the Internet Troll Personality Disorder:

"The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

1. A tendency to make provocative comments to invoke emotional responses in others
2. A lack of connection to the community being trolled; i.e., will leave if desired response is not invoked ("Do not feed the trolls!")
3. A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general
4. A tendency to challenge the rules and authorities of a community
5. A preference to exhibit these behaviors only in places where one's true identity is unknown"

More discussion of this potential new DSM diagnosis on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Reading through Aldo's posts its clear this definition fits him to a T.

Why cant they just bann this guy !!!! People like this ruin good sites like this.

Aldo WIngate
08-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Reading through Aldo's posts its clear this definition fits him to a T.

Why cant they just bann this guy !!!! People like this ruin good sites like this.

Can't a brotha' just come in a stereo forum...add some perspective..... get some information..... have some laughs while entertaining others..... and simply be left to his lonesome?????

Who's your DADDY?????????

eisforelectronic
08-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Bose Bad!

Worf101
08-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Give it up Aldo, we know you're just trolling for attention. You've already posted this topic before. If you're pushing trollbait onto the forum, at least come up with something original.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=10176

Trool just got owned....

"All you topics are belong to us!!!!"

Da Worfster
:cool:

Aldo WIngate
08-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Trool just got owned....

"All you topics are belong to us!!!!"

Da Worfster
:cool:

Yeah, maybe, but ......Who's your DADDY?????????????

N. Abstentia
08-08-2005, 11:47 AM
If you were my Daddy I'd probably go Menendez all over you.

topspeed
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
OK, I generally ignore trolls and their threads as a rule, but THAT was damn funny :D:D:D!

bjornb17
08-08-2005, 04:53 PM

Touche!

N. Abstentia
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Dang, I wonder how Aldo feels now? Owned TWICE in one thread...plus he's a Bose lover. Life don't get much worse than that.

yogo
08-09-2005, 06:11 AM

you crack me up N.A.