How to setup Dual Subwoofers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to setup Dual Subwoofers

Yoda
08-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Okay, so I am planning on using TWO subwoofers, one is the Jamo E7 SUB with 675 Watts of peak power and a Infinity PS-12 with 300 watts. The room is fairly large, but my main concern is WHERE to place them. I need to know where I should run my Sub wire across the room before the shhet rock and carpet officialyy go up. I have bought two THX Ultra Monstor Sub Cables, one is 18 ft. and the other is 25ft (bought them for a total of $120). So where would be the optimum positions (front and back, both front, etc.).

Thanks

Geoffcin
08-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Okay, so I am planning on using TWO subwoofers, one is the Jamo E7 SUB with 675 Watts of peak power and a Infinity PS-12 with 300 watts. The room is fairly large, but my main concern is WHERE to place them. I need to know where I should run my Sub wire across the room before the shhet rock and carpet officialyy go up. I have bought two THX Ultra Monstor Sub Cables, one is 18 ft. and the other is 25ft (bought them for a total of $120). So where would be the optimum positions (front and back, both front, etc.).

Thanks

With both subwoofers placed in the front corners. This configuration will provide maximum gain in-room.