Say something dirty! I dare you! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Say something dirty! I dare you!

jasn
01-05-2004, 02:07 PM
In another post I typed in Steely Dan's Donald ***en and it kicked it back with a bunch of asteriks. Try it:

Leonard Lip****z

No wonder Yech stopped posting here...

Jim Clark
01-05-2004, 02:09 PM

Yech stopped posting here? Really? I just figured that whole "ignore user" feature was working overtime.

Regards,
jc

Swish
01-05-2004, 02:58 PM
In another post I typed in Steely Dan's Donald ***en and it kicked it back with a bunch of asteriks. Try it:

Leonard Lip****z

rhino balls. I can't stand that ****. Who do these *******s think they are editing our lovely ****ing pieces of **** that we post to this goddamn board. The mother ****ers can eat my *****s.

:)

Swish

Troy
01-05-2004, 03:59 PM
What a ****ing **** **** pussyfart this goddamn pack of wussy lame ass pig ****ers!

Yes, Yech flamed me over the holidays on the Audio Asylum movie board, so he is still alive, but I think he stays away from here because he knows he won't get very far.

Troy
01-05-2004, 04:05 PM
What a ****ing **** **** pussyfart this goddamn pack of wussy lame ass pig ****ers!

Yes, Yech flamed me over the holidays on the Audio Asylum movie board, so he is still alive, but I think he stays away from here because he knows he won't get very far.

Interesting to know that you can say pussy and ass, but not *** as in Donald ***an. How odd.

Dusty Chalk
01-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Toss off!

Bloody Well Right!

Cheezus!

Goldang!

Donald FÄgen!

Enemam!

"FOG YOU!"
"Fog me?!? Fog you!"
"You talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else around..."

Seems to work for me (and they say you can't learn anything from spam)...

JSE
01-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Swish,

That's the best Avatar yet!

JSE

Swish
01-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Swish,

That's the best Avatar yet!

JSE

It's from one of those damned flashing ads that we see on this page now. This one said something about "single girls in PA", the state where I live. Yeah, sure that's where she's from, and I'll bet she's one of the singles that will answer the phone when you call.

Swishy

Finch Platte
01-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Interesting to know that you can say pussy and ass, but not *** as in Donald ***an. How odd.

...Bruce Cockburn?

I'm surprised that when mentioned, YECH's name doesn't appear as ****.

fp

Snowbunny
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
It's from one of those damned flashing ads that we see on this page now. This one said something about "single girls in PA", the state where I live. Yeah, sure that's where she's from, and I'll bet she's one of the singles that will answer the phone when you call.

Swishy

Hey wait a minute here, Swishy Baby.... my computer says that girl is from Alberta, Canada! I'm starting to wonder if maybe those girls in the ads aren't for real.

Surely they can't do that! What about truth in advertising! :rolleyes:

Snowy Baby

ForeverAutumn
01-06-2004, 07:28 AM

Hey wait a minute here, Swishy Baby.... my computer says that girl is from Alberta, Canada! I'm starting to wonder if maybe those girls in the ads aren't for real.

Surely they can't do that! What about truth in advertising! :rolleyes:

On my computer it says she's in Ontario. Gee, I wonder where she's really from. I'll be disappointed if she's not really from around here. I was gonna give her a call! :(

Um...what does this ad have to do with music anyway?

Snowbunny
01-06-2004, 08:47 AM
On my computer it says she's in Ontario. Gee, I wonder where she's really from. I'll be disappointed if she's not really from around here. I was gonna give her a call! :(

Um...what does this ad have to do with music anyway?

Sex sells, baby! And she's definitely from Calgary, Alberta. Who else would be wearing a cowboy hat! Certainly not an Ontarian. :D

Funny that my computer skips over B.C. girls and goes right to the prairies....

JSE
01-06-2004, 09:32 AM
I think the lady with Bloating, Abdominal Pain and Constipation is from here in Houston.

Whooo HOOOOOOOOOOO!

JSE