Arrrgh!!!! Go**amn Six Feet Under!!!! (spoilers) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Arrrgh!!!! Go**amn Six Feet Under!!!! (spoilers)

Worf101
07-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Pheh, talk about "entertainus interruptus". They take the main character out, get him a little sumthin sumthin on the side and in true Opera Fashion he "strokes out" dead on the floor (or mebbe no so dead, who knows). So we know this is the last seasona nd that there aren't many episodes left for they put Nate,(or as I like to call him "Fate's Favorite whipping boy") out on the floor not breathing in the wrong woman's house with his preagnant wife waiting for him at church no less and then the M.Fer's don't even GIVE US A FRIGGIN' PREVIEW OF NEXT WEEK!!!!

What's this gonna be like the Who's my Daddy crap for Cartman on SouthPark. I'm really pissed, stop playin' with me okay???!!! :mad:

Da "I'm really really mad" Worfster

PS... And on top of all that I then have to spend the next hour explaining to puddin' how and why "all men are dick driven hounds who'll screw up the marriages over any ole Monica Lewinsky". Gee Thanks HBO!!!! :mad:

Duds
07-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Someone was bound to die, i was predicting more actually. What a great show though, I really can't believe it's going to be over in a few weeks. I guess now all I need is for the Sopranos to end, then I can cancel HBO since its worthless without these two shows, with the exception of a decent boxing bout every now and then.

Pheh, talk about "entertainus interruptus". They take the main character out, get him a little sumthin sumthin on the side and in true Opera Fashion he "strokes out" dead on the floor (or mebbe no so dead, who knows). So we know this is the last seasona nd that there aren't many episodes left for they put Nate,(or as I like to call him "Fate's Favorite whipping boy") out on the floor not breathing in the wrong woman's house with his preagnant wife waiting for him at church no less and then the M.Fer's don't even GIVE US A FRIGGIN' PREVIEW OF NEXT WEEK!!!!

What's this gonna be like the Who's my Daddy crap for Cartman on SouthPark. I'm really pissed, stop playin' with me okay???!!! :mad:

Da "I'm really really mad" Worfster

PS... And on top of all that I then have to spend the next hour explaining to puddin' how and why "all men are dick driven hounds who'll screw up the marriages over any ole Monica Lewinsky". Gee Thanks HBO!!!! :mad:

daigoro
07-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah, great cliff hanger! SFU has really redeemed itself this season in my opinion. I felt the quality of the show has been degrading over the past 1 or 2 seasons after a great first couple of seasons.

Can't hardly wait for that Rome series. I hear it has a 5 acre set. It could be the ultimate soap opera if handled right. And the bloodiest!

paul_pci
07-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Six Feet Under is simply the best series to hit TV since (I guess to say Sopranos would be anticlimactic) the Simpsons. Anyway, the word on the street is that the weekly repeats of SFU will have the preview for next week. I forgot to watch last night, but I'll try and catch it tonight and see if the rumor is true.

paul_pci
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Watched the 8pm (west coast) rerun on one of the HBOs and it, too, provided no preview of next week's show. Damn them all.

ForeverAutumn
08-05-2005, 05:59 AM
Hey, quit your whining and consider yourself lucky.

We don't get HBO here in the Great White North. The closest we have is a cable channel called Showcase. Showcase plays the great HBO shows two or three years later! So while SFU and Sopranos are cleaning up the awards shows, us poor Canadians are watching and asking, "What's that show? It looks good.".

Three years ago they got us hooked on the first season of SFU. Then nothing for a year. Then last year we were treated to season two. Now? Nothing. I'm hoping for season three sometime in 2006, but more likely I'll break down and rent the DVD first. Is season three out in DVD yet? Crap, I'll probably need to watch season two again first, since it's been so long I can't even remember how it ended. By the time all of that happens, the series will have finished and I'll know the ending of the whole thing! Kinda takes some of the fun out of it.

Maybe I'll just move across the border and catch it all in reruns.

Worf101
08-05-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey, quit your whining and consider yourself lucky.

We don't get HBO here in the Great White North. The closest we have is a cable channel called Showcase. Showcase plays the great HBO shows two or three years later! So while SFU and Sopranos are cleaning up the awards shows, us poor Canadians are watching and asking, "What's that show? It looks good.".

Three years ago they got us hooked on the first season of SFU. Then nothing for a year. Then last year we were treated to season two. Now? Nothing. I'm hoping for season three sometime in 2006, but more likely I'll break down and rent the DVD first. Is season three out in DVD yet? Crap, I'll probably need to watch season two again first, since it's been so long I can't even remember how it ended. By the time all of that happens, the series will have finished and I'll know the ending of the whole thing! Kinda takes some of the fun out of it.

Well I never knew. Ya'll got T.V. up north? Who knew???!!!! LOL, man I guess we are kinda lucky down here. I won't tell you what happened last week but I will say that I used to like Nate, now I think he's probably one of the biggest ass holes to ever appear in a dramatic series. Sheesh whatta a selfish bastard.

Da Worfster

ForeverAutumn
08-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Well I never knew. Ya'll got T.V. up north? Who knew???!!!! LOL, man I guess we are kinda lucky down here. I won't tell you what happened last week but I will say that I used to like Nate, now I think he's probably one of the biggest ass holes to ever appear in a dramatic series. Sheesh whatta a selfish bastard.

Da Worfster

We got TV up here but we can't leave it on for too long. The heat from it starts to melt the igloo after a while. :D

I'm not surprised to hear that Nate turns into a selfish bastard. He's hot. All hot guys become bastards eventually. Just wait Worf. Your time will come. ;)

Ex Lion Tamer
08-08-2005, 10:21 AM

No need to move Autumn, at least not for something as insignificant as SFU. I live in the GWN and I watch current episodes of Six Feet Under, albeit 1-day late, and I don't even pirate satelite signals. Just call up Rogers and order The Movie network, and you'll get all the SFU, Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire, Entourage and Curb Your Entusiasm that you can stand.

You south-of-the-border types have probably already seen the Nate funeral episode, which I'll be watching tonight. I have heard a rumour that the whole show, all 4 seasons, is simply a coma-induced dream of Nataniel's (Nate, David and Claire's father) after the bus accindent that DID NOT kill him, and that's how the finale will play itself out. Hmmmm????

But the big question...when will Larry David deem us worthy of a new season of Curb Your Entusiasm. I need it a fix NOW!!! Entourage was interesting for awhile, but other than Ari (sp?) where's the freakin' laughs? Larry, if you're listening, get back to work you four-eyed f*ck. :D

Worf101
08-08-2005, 11:01 AM
We got TV up here but we can't leave it on for too long. The heat from it starts to melt the igloo after a while. :D

I'm not surprised to hear that Nate turns into a selfish bastard. He's hot. All hot guys become bastards eventually. Just wait Worf. Your time will come. ;)

Me, a bastiche??? Sometimes, but not because I'm "cute" or "hot". I'm too old, grumpy and crusty to qualify for any of those other adjectives. Trust me. But I take the compliment as it was intended.. Hope you get to see the wrap up of this series. it's been a wild, wild, ride...

Da Worfstrer :D

Worf101
08-08-2005, 11:03 AM
No need to move Autumn, at least not for something as insignificant as SFU. I live in the GWN and I watch current episodes of Six Feet Under, albeit 1-day late, and I don't even pirate satelite signals. Just call up Rogers and order The Movie network, and you'll get all the SFU, Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire, Entourage and Curb Your Entusiasm that you can stand.

You south-of-the-border types have probably already seen the Nate funeral episode, which I'll be watching tonight. I have heard a rumour that the whole show, all 4 seasons, is simply a coma-induced dream of Nataniel's (Nate, David and Claire's father) after the bus accindent that DID NOT kill him, and that's how the finale will play itself out. Hmmmm????

But the big question...when will Larry David deem us worthy of a new season of Curb Your Entusiasm. I need it a fix NOW!!! Entourage was interesting for awhile, but other than Ari (sp?) where's the freakin' laughs? Larry, if you're listening, get back to work you four-eyed f*ck. :D

I thought this whole thing was a dream induced my Nates first AVM but finally got over that, delusion. If this has all been an exercise in "coma-vision" I'm gonna kill somebody and I'm dead serious about that. As for "Curb your Enthusiasm".... I'd rather stick needles in my eyes...

Da Worfster :o