A Promise From Your Resident DVD Reviewer.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Promise From Your Resident DVD Reviewer....

Lexmark3200
07-22-2005, 12:29 PM
I know I have been re-visiting a load of back-catalog older titles from my personal collection for review on here, which seems irrlevant to most everyone, but I'll soon have a review of a new release up if I can get around to picking it up tonight, and that would the Warner Brothers two disc release of the Keanu Reeves religious comic thriller CONSTANTINE.

Stay tuned, friends.....

steamboy 2
07-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I like the review of older DVD'S & movies from you, besides alot of these older movies are better than most of the new one's.

i've been reading all the latest reviews, but have not had the time to respond to them. keep up the great reviews.

mike

Lexmark3200
07-22-2005, 10:06 PM
I like the review of older DVD'S & movies from you, besides alot of these older movies are better than most of the new one's.

i've been reading all the latest reviews, but have not had the time to respond to them. keep up the great reviews.

mike

As always, thanks a million for the kind words, Mike......it's "fans" like you that make the writing all that more worth it.....thanks again.....

I know you didnt really wanna see a review of a newer film, but I gotta do Constantine because I just bought it and watched it.....sorry......

But enjoy because I wont be giving any spoilers away in this one INCASE anyone did not see it yet and its new to DVD.

Thanks again, Mike.