Tool fans [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tool fans

Duds
07-12-2005, 11:12 AM
the vinyl version of Lateralus will be released (hopefully) on 8/23. some features include:

Double vinyl on picture discs
Each side contains a different picture
packaged in a special plastic gatefold with a holographic foil

and if you didn't already know they are currently in the studio working on the new album!!! woo hoo!!!! can't for for new Tool

newtrix1
07-12-2005, 07:16 PM
19V model with an extra battery.....and the crowd goes wild!

Duds
07-13-2005, 05:07 AM
in that piece o garbage Green Day cd you recently picked up. Should be good practice for ya :)

19V model with an extra battery.....and the crowd goes wild!

newtrix1
07-13-2005, 06:49 AM
He got "American Idiot" from one of his pals who had 2 copies, so I can't complain. I actually like most of the album, it gets kind of longish and samey after awhile, but still, I'm just happy to have some common music ground with someone in my family (which doesn't happen often! :rolleyes: )

newtrix1
07-13-2005, 07:24 AM
Please keep things civil
huh???

Duds
07-13-2005, 08:32 AM
This has me more confused than the response about his new drill

Please keep things civil

Dusty Chalk
07-13-2005, 10:28 PM
He got "American Idiot" from one of his pals who had 2 copies, so I can't complain. I actually like most of the album, it gets kind of longish and samey after awhile, but still, I'm just happy to have some common music ground with someone in my family (which doesn't happen often! :rolleyes: )I think you're confusing Green Day for Tool.

A common mistake.

Well, not really.

newtrix1
07-14-2005, 02:37 AM
I think you're confusing Green Day for Tool.

A common mistake.

Well, not really.

that's why this thread makes such little sense at this point. Still not sure sure why they were pulled, me & Duds were just poking a little fun at each other, far from being "uncivil" :confused:

kingcrim05
07-14-2005, 06:31 AM
Is Aenima out on vinyl? Lateralus didn't really do it for me as an album...

Duds
07-14-2005, 07:04 AM
wow, i thought lateralus is an amazing albume, although I think everything that Tool does is amazing.

Is Aenima out on vinyl? Lateralus didn't really do it for me as an album...

Geoffcin
07-14-2005, 08:42 AM
that's why this thread makes such little sense at this point. Still not sure sure why they were pulled, me & Duds were just poking a little fun at each other, far from being "uncivil" :confused:

It looked for all the world like you guys were going to go at it, with power tools no less. I didn't want to see this thread get ruined.

For the record I'm both a Tool & Green Day fan.

MomurdA
07-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Now this conversation makes more sense. "Ride the spiral til the end it may just go where no one's been."

newtrix1
07-14-2005, 09:27 AM
It looked for all the world like you guys were going to go at it, with power tools no less. I didn't want to see this thread get ruined.
nah, I'm a pacifist at heart. If I see a fight coming I usually run the other way :)

For the record I'm both a Tool & Green Day fan.
OK, you now have full absolution in my book. :cool: