Marantz IA 2232 SB [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Marantz IA 2232 SB

Groundbeef
07-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Just wondering if this model is worth anything on the used market. My dad got it for me about 15 years ago, and it still works quite well. However it does not have many of the newest dolby and thx functions that I am needing for my new home theater. I have the tuner that goes with the unit. I think it only has 2 channel support, and a "surrond" option. Anyway, not having much luck with internet searches, or the Marantz support page for that matter. It is listed as a "legacy series" on the front plate and the model # is a IA 2232 SB.
Thanks for any help and if someone is looking for a solid 2 channel amp I got it!
It does put out 110w per channel up to 4 speakers.

drummerd1957
04-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Just wondering if this model is worth anything on the used market. My dad got it for me about 15 years ago, and it still works quite well. However it does not have many of the newest dolby and thx functions that I am needing for my new home theater. I have the tuner that goes with the unit. I think it only has 2 channel support, and a "surrond" option. Anyway, not having much luck with internet searches, or the Marantz support page for that matter. It is listed as a "legacy series" on the front plate and the model # is a IA 2232 SB.
Thanks for any help and if someone is looking for a solid 2 channel amp I got it!
It does put out 110w per channel up to 4 speakers.

I would like to purchase if it is still available. Let me also know what you were looking to sell it for.

Thanks....Don