View Full Version : Just Got Me....

Harleyx
07-09-2005, 02:43 PM
A new pair of McIntosh LS360's
Here's my review.... W O W ! ! ! !
Now I must go back & listen to more.

Florian
07-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Grats, its always good to get new stuff. I am getting a pair of restored Apogee Diva's in two weeks. (2m tall, 72cm wide and over 250lbs per side)...finally the end is reached. No more dreaming about a Statment or Alon Grand Exotica.

Tell us more about the macs?

-Flo

drseid
07-09-2005, 03:24 PM
A new pair of McIntosh LS360's
Here's my review.... W O W ! ! ! !
Now I must go back & listen to more.
Congratulations on your new toys... I became a big fan of McIntosh speakers last year when I heard several of their models at a great audio salon in Tempe, AZ while on vacation... All of them sounded quite good.

Actually, the ones I liked the best were a pair of XRT-28s... Those were the best sounding speakers I have heard to date for anywhere near what I consider "sane" money... I just have to figure out a way to come up with 18K for the pair. :-(

Let us know the rest of the details as to how the LS360s sound after you have logged in some more play time. :-)

Enjoy,

---Dave

Harleyx
07-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Tell us more about the macs?

-Flo
They are unreal. They replaced a my Monitor Audio GR60's...not an easy task.
I'm finding listening to LP's is even more enjoyable than before. I'm afraid I'll have to replace my HPA2 though, I don't think it's feeding the 360's as much as they need.
The wife thinks they look like 2 coffins, I reminded her she'd fit in one...she clammed right up..LOL

thepogue
07-10-2005, 11:55 AM
It great to see that "new-stuff" grin :D

Peace, Pogue

Harleyx
07-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey Pogue, Howve Ya been?
I envy your choice of TT.
Vinyl & brew, a fine combination...)

thepogue
07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
and I envy yer Mac equipment!! I know htere is some really great stuff out there..but to me...theres just somfinn about a "Mac"... maybe someday I'll have me own!! enjoy it me friend!...BTW a Mac and a brew go well I'd day!!!!

Pogue

Harleyx
07-10-2005, 03:04 PM
BTW a Mac and a brew go well I'd day!!!!

Pogue
Yup...they are right now..