May God bless our friends in London [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : May God bless our friends in London

gonefishin
07-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

In the midst of such progress that could be made for all people at the G8 summit. How very sad.

May God be with the victims and their families

dan

GMichael
07-07-2005, 06:55 AM

In the midst of such progress that could be made for all people at the G8 summit. How very sad.

dan

Amen!

topspeed
07-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Amen to that brother, Amen.

JohnMichael
07-07-2005, 10:35 AM

dan

Amen. I will keep all involved in my thoughts and prayers and pray there is no more
violence.

piece-it pete
07-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Amen.

They interview the people present, they say, "Ah yes, we know it's not a backfire, we see how bad it is and who needs help, we've had the IRA for a while you know". Amazing, tough people for sure!

Pete

PAT.P
07-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Im surprise that only a few US members said their sympathy .Most of the world felt your pain for 7/11.Who was there the first to help when you went to war?Pat.P

GMichael
07-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Im surprise that only a few US members said their sympathy .Most of the world felt your pain for 7/11.Who was there the first to help when you went to war?Pat.P

Everyone is talking about it where I am. We are ready to support them in any way we can. Our memories are not that short.

Not sure why there are so few posts. Maybe this thread isn't controversial enough. I saw another thread that was similar but has a controversial remark as well. It had more replies.

Everyone agrees with this thread. Nothing to fight about.

bjornb17
07-08-2005, 01:04 PM

Actually its 9/11.

I think what happened in London is absolutely terrible. The British are some of the best friends that the United States has, and they are a fantastic nation and wonderful people as well.

I pray for the best of England, and for the victims and their families.