High End WHITE FAN speakers in germany too [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : High End WHITE FAN speakers in germany too

Florian
07-06-2005, 05:10 AM
Well guys, you all know the WHITE VAN guys in the US. I did post this a while back, but they are in germany too. Anyone from another country seen these guys?

-Flo

PS: I talked for like 10 minutes about Magnepan's, Apogee's and Krell's and blew the guys head off....lol....guess he wasnt expecting that.

Worf101
07-06-2005, 05:43 AM
But hey, if you hold em there long enough fer me to get there I'll "hooliganize" em for ya. Sigh.... sorry another "American Export" has his your shores. But hey, we did give you Jazz, Rock n Roll and Rhythm and Blues so.... we ain't all bad...

Da Worfster :rolleyes:

Florian
07-06-2005, 05:49 AM
HAHAHA...... you forgot McDonalds, Burger King, Subways, Walmart etc :p

-Flo

PAT.P
07-06-2005, 06:14 AM
Well guys, you all know the WHITE VAN guys in the US. I did post this a while back, but they are in germany too. Anyone from another country seen these guys?

-Flo

PS: I talked for like 10 minutes about Magnepan's, Apogee's and Krell's and blew the guys head off....lol....guess he wasnt expecting that.
I dont know the White Van guys ,never saw them what were they carying in their van was it this www.gilmoreaudio.com Im from Canada so clue me in .Pat.P

Florian
07-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Well the White VAN guys, are people that build crap speakers that look like B&W's, Dynaudio's etc... These speakers are garbage, but they look for potential targets and tell them that they are left over from an installation etc...

-Flo

PAT.P
07-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Well the White VAN guys, are people that build crap speakers that look like B&W's, Dynaudio's etc... These speakers are garbage, but they look for potential targets and tell them that they are left over from an installation etc...

-Flo
Flo If you see them again sent them to Canada would like some B&W 801 (diamond tweeter )Guess you did'nt received your free dvd from B&W .They do put alot of work in their speakers.Sure they dont look like room dividers but I do like box speaker .Pat.P

Florian
07-06-2005, 06:53 AM
I think you are missunderstanding me. They only LOOK like those speakers. They are infact garbage. 50 cent drivers in a cartboard box.

PAT.P
07-06-2005, 07:15 AM
I think you are missunderstanding me. They only LOOK like those speakers. They are infact garbage. 50 cent drivers in a cartboard box.
Thought you were talking of the real thing ,did'nt know you had a sense of humour Flo .Usually your so serious ,welcome to earth . :) Pat.P

GMichael
07-06-2005, 07:23 AM

Do they have any tube amps in that van? I am looking for a 3000 wpc RMS for 7 channels amp. I can spend up to $20.00 US. But they have to deliver it to NY. No tax right?
Did they have any fake maggies too? I'll go as high as $25 for a pair of 1.6's.

Tell them to get out their swim fins and get their butts back here.

Peter Duminy
07-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Or you can order a pair of these from Taiwan, and paint them piano black or cobalt blue:

http://akamai.globalsources.com.edgesuite.net/f/593/3445/5d/pdt.static.globalsources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/534/B8827636534.jpg

Looks awfully familiar to me! ;) Only $350 a pair USD.

Florian
07-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Thought you were talking of the real thing ,did'nt know you had a sense of humour Flo .Usually your so serious ,welcome to earth . :) Pat.P
I am actually an extremely funny and easy going guy. :p

Garrardman
07-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Peter,

Where did you find those Nautilus look-alikes?!!

PAT.P
07-07-2005, 06:32 AM
I am actually an extremely funny and easy going guy. :p
Im glad to hear this ,we all need to have a sense of humour or will grow up being grumpy old man.You'll know what I mean when you settle down ,have kids,teenager and grandkids.Hard to keep sense of humour at time .My grandkids tell me Im grumpy and my 7 years old son always "In the old days dad what did you do to have fun" I think is ready to put me out in retirement home.Pat.P

Worf101
07-07-2005, 07:14 AM
HAHAHA...... you forgot McDonalds, Burger King, Subways, Walmart etc :p

-Flo

Doggone it. You're NOT supposed to be keepin' score. I guess we still owe you big time for siccing Disney and McDonalds on you, all in one generation. Sigh... my bad.

Da Worfster :cool:

Peter Duminy
07-07-2005, 07:32 AM
Peter,

Where did you find those Nautilus look-alikes?!!
They are made by Forgings Company Ltd in Taiwan.

www.forgings.com.tw (http://www.forgings.com.tw/)

Description link:

http://www.asia.manufacturers.globalsources.com/si/6008800517099/ProductDetail/Surround-sound/product_id-8827636534/action-GetProduct.htm

They have an amazing product list, and supply many OEM Companies.

topspeed
07-07-2005, 10:44 AM
How in the world have they escaped a lawsuit from B&W?

Florian
07-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Properbly because B&W copied it a long time ago from someone else.:p