Check out this great music website! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Check out this great music website!

Swish
06-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Ok, now that the mod isn't looking for non-music related threads, here is my time-waster of the week. I don't have much time to waste, but I just had to try this. My best streak is 18, but I'm sure that can be beat. http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

Enjoy!
Swish

Ex Lion Tamer
06-27-2005, 04:44 AM
Hehehe...just hit 39 straight.

Will be acquiring a life presently.

Stone
06-27-2005, 04:52 AM

You're a friggin' star. I only spent about 5 minutes with it, but I think 6 or 7 in a row was my best so far.

Swish
06-28-2005, 01:15 PM

I need to get a life now.

Swish

Snowbunny
06-28-2005, 01:45 PM

Swish

You are PURE EVIL, Swishie!!! That game is completely addictive. But on a positive note, I think its helping me understand wind direction = club selection equations in golf. :D
Snowie

Jim Clark
06-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Nobody is ever going to call me "Swish".

I got one a couple of times.

jc

Swish
06-28-2005, 02:20 PM
You are PURE EVIL, Swishie!!! That game is completely addictive. But on a positive note, I think its helping me understand wind direction = club selection equations in golf. :D
Snowie

Golf you say? I played my best round of the summer on Sunday, although I've only played about 5 times so far. I'll be out again this Sunday and hope to improve even more. My putting was the issue at first; lipped out on the first 3 holes for cryin' out loud. I got my redemption later on by making a vicious birdie putt from 25 feet that was downhill with an 8 foot left to right break, then on the very next hole I saved par with a putt that was even longer, although it wasn't as nasty as the previous.

Hey, 53 is quite a number, eh Snowflake? I printed the page with the 53 on it because I have a couple brothers who never believe me when I tell 'em my best scores on stuff like this. Now I have proof!

Enjoy,
Swish Baby

Snowbunny
06-28-2005, 02:42 PM
I notice you didn't broadcast your golf score LOUD and PLOWED.

;)

NP: You're So Square, baby I don't care - Buddy Holly (good old CBC) The show is called the "Senior's Discount" for senior's only requests.

NP: Happy Trails to You...

Swish
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM
I notice you didn't broadcast your golf score LOUD and PLOWED.

;)

NP: You're So Square, baby I don't care - Buddy Holly (good old CBC) The show is called the "Senior's Discount" for senior's only requests.

NP: Happy Trails to You...

84. I know that's not the greatest compared to some people on this here board, but it's not bad for a casual player like me. I know I can do better, but not much.

Swisherooney

NP: Spoon - Gimme Fiction, my favorite of 2005...so far.

Ex Lion Tamer
06-28-2005, 06:19 PM

Swish

Ahhh...a worthy challenger. I'll report back when I get close.

Going to play nine after work tomorrow, I'd kill for an 84 (on eighteen, that is :-))

ericl
06-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Ok, now that the mod isn't looking for non-music related threads, here is my time-waster of the week. I don't have much time to waste, but I just had to try this. My best streak is 18, but I'm sure that can be beat. http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

Enjoy!
Swish

Thats a great music website!
:)

Dusty Chalk
06-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Busted!

Swish
07-08-2005, 04:47 AM
Snowie

and I now put forth 70 as the number to beat.

Yer Welcom,

Swisharoonie

ForeverAutumn
07-08-2005, 04:50 AM
and I now put forth 70 as the number to beat.

Yer Welcom,

Swisharoonie

Now if only you could make that your golf score. :D