Has anyone made a Thin Lizzy comp? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone made a Thin Lizzy comp?

ForeverAutumn
01-02-2004, 06:20 PM
My Hubby is interested in hearing some Thin Lizzy that IS NOT The Boys Are Back In Town. He has asked me to ask if anyone here can help out.

Thanks!
FA

DarrenH
01-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Geezer made a Thin Lizzy comp and I have a copy. In the event he can't send you a copy I'll be happy to send you one.

And it does'nt included The Boys Are Back.... and Jailbreak.

Darren

PS. The Trans-Siberian discs were amazing FA and were a big hit with my family. Even my mother enjoyed them immensely. Thanks so much for taking the time to send those to me.

ForeverAutumn
01-03-2004, 10:03 AM
Geezer made a Thin Lizzy comp and I have a copy. In the event he can't send you a copy I'll be happy to send you one.

And it does'nt included The Boys Are Back.... and Jailbreak.

Darren

PS. The Trans-Siberian discs were amazing FA and were a big hit with my family. Even my mother enjoyed them immensely. Thanks so much for taking the time to send those to me.

I'm glad that the TSO disks were a big hit. I thought that you would enjoy them. I have borrowed the Bethoven disk from Barry and on first spin have not enjoyed it as much as the Christmas disks. Maybe because the content is not as familiar to me it may take a little longer for me to warm up to it. I'll give it a few more spins and let you know if my opinion changes.