The Pledge [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Pledge

shokhead
06-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Everyone just say yes they wiil.
I wont try to kick somebody off these public forums.
I'll keep trying to help others understand the A/V equipment.
I wont mention how much or how little education somebody might or might not have.
I will be nice to all.
I will turn the other cheek.
I will go out of my way to help,like a friendly pm to someone.
I will nicely keep correcting someones wrong information untill they understand the right way.
I I will not start threads about people, only equipment and ideas.

Here's my sig-Mr. Shokhead.

kexodusc
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I will not eat small objects for money.

Geoffcin
06-10-2005, 03:44 PM
I will not eat small objects for money.

How much money?!

kexodusc
06-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Ahhh...Touché Geoffcin, touché...

shokhead
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
How small? :D

dean_martin
06-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I wont mention how much or how little education somebody might or might not have.
I will be nice to all.
I will nicely keep correcting someones wrong information untill they understand the right way.

Here's my sig-Mr. Shokhead.

WAIT!!! This is The Steel Cage! Anything goes except profanity and racial slurs. What's going on here? So you called someone a kindergartner in another thread and some thought you were making fun of that person's grammar. So what? It's okay here.

I was hoping bjorn would let you have it in his native tongue, if he has one.

cam
06-10-2005, 06:00 PM
dean is right, this being the steel cage and all, you can take your pledge and shove it up yo a$$. Hey Shok, instead of your little girlie man pledge, why not use a flying elbow of the top rope, hit somebody with a chair, just about anything goes don't you know.
Hey Kex, sounds like somebody ate bugs for money when they were a snotty nosed 5 year old. HAHAHA. And now in your later twenties you have given the pledge to not eat small things for money. I'll give you twenty bucks if you eat somebody for lunch and give them hell, even if it is me, you've been just too civil lately.

shokhead
06-11-2005, 05:36 AM
Come on cam,step up and be the second to sign a very basic pledge. It would be a nice reminder to fall back on when someone gets out of place with someone. Be a leader.

shokhead
06-11-2005, 05:39 AM
WAIT!!! This is The Steel Cage! Anything goes except profanity and racial slurs. What's going on here? So you called someone a kindergartner in another thread and some thought you were making fun of that person's grammar. So what? It's okay here.

I was hoping bjorn would let you have it in his native tongue, if he has one.

I wasnt making fun of his grammer, it was his tattle tail attitude.

markw
06-11-2005, 05:52 AM
I will be nice to all.

Here's my sig-Mr. Shokhead."I I will NOT start threads about people, only equipment and ideas."

Oh, BTW, it's "Tattle TALE", not "tail".

shokhead
06-11-2005, 08:12 AM
I like that one. Ya know how i feel about my spelling is if you know what i mean,then thats what counts.

bjornb17
06-11-2005, 10:08 AM
oooooooooh im telling on you! :)

count me in