Where can I get a Infinity CC-3? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a Infinity CC-3?

Selvyn
06-09-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm looking for an Infinity CC-3 center channel speaker. I've been looking at e-bay and I haven't seen any in a while.

Do you guys know any other place I might where I might get one ?

Thanks.

vr6ofpain
06-13-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm looking for an Infinity CC-3 center channel speaker. I've been looking at e-bay and I haven't seen any in a while.

Do you guys know any other place I might where I might get one ?

Thanks.

This is from their Reference Series, the one with the silk dome and two light grey plastic 5.25" midbasses?

How much you willing to pay for one? My parents have one in an all infinity surround system that is about to be taken apart for a simple stereo setup I am putting together for them.

They have a pair of Reference Series 2000.3's, a CC-3, and a pair of 2000.1's. The sub is actually an older infinity RS-10 servo sub. I already picked them up a nice H/K preamp/tuner, and am looking at some amps online. They are only going to be using the 2000.3's, since I figured better speakers wouldn't be worth it in an un-ideal setup (one on a bookshelf, the other sitting atop a component cabinet).

Let me know. They CC-3 they have is in excellent shape and for the most part only saw use for a few years when my brothers and I all lived with them. Surround receivers were just too complicated for them to use.

Selvyn
06-14-2005, 10:17 AM
This is from their Reference Series, the one with the silk dome and two light grey plastic 5.25" midbasses?

How much you willing to pay for one? My parents have one in an all infinity surround system that is about to be taken apart for a simple stereo setup I am putting together for them.

They have a pair of Reference Series 2000.3's, a CC-3, and a pair of 2000.1's. The sub is actually an older infinity RS-10 servo sub. I already picked them up a nice H/K preamp/tuner, and am looking at some amps online. They are only going to be using the 2000.3's, since I figured better speakers wouldn't be worth it in an un-ideal setup (one on a bookshelf, the other sitting atop a component cabinet).

Let me know. They CC-3 they have is in excellent shape and for the most part only saw use for a few years when my brothers and I all lived with them. Surround receivers were just too complicated for them to use.

Check your pm.