RCA cap replacement [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums


View Full Version : RCA cap replacement

Andy Safholm
06-08-2005, 06:27 AM
On the back of my TV, the chrom RCA caps for the component inputs that slides onto the post came off. The RCA pushes onto this cap. I want to know if anyone knows where I can find some replacement caps? Any help would be great, thanks a lot!!

06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Might want to check radioshack, if not there maybe http://www.mcmelectronics.com

06-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Plain vanilla RCA jack $0.50