Moronic Announcement Above [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Moronic Announcement Above

BarryL
01-01-2004, 12:47 PM
I've just read that announcement for the first time. I thought, how could two hundred people have read it without any replies. Well, you can't reply.

I read that stupid line: "Get to writing people," and so I'm getting to writing. Get to writing? Isn't that what this board is? Not too many pictures here...mostly writing.

Perhaps some of the smart and paid people at AR could write and post some How To articles to help the rest of us. Quite grobbling for more free content. Thanks for notifying us, though, that if we write something up to your standards in terms of content and quality of prose, you may choose to publish it. And thanks for dangling that wonderful carrot that there may be prize if you can get about 20 a month.

I think it's about time you removed that notice now. It's been there long enough.

And Happy New Year!

Swish
01-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Talk about annoying, and it's the first thing you see when you open the forum since they keep it at the top. It's such a waste. I'm also trying to get to my 100th post so I can be considered a "regular", as if I weren't already based on my years on the old board.

Swish

audiobill
01-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Give 'em hell Barry & Swish..........very a%#nnoying.
Bill

tentoze
01-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Talk about annoying, and it's the first thing you see when you open the forum since they keep it at the top. It's such a waste. I'm also trying to get to my 100th post so I can be considered a "regular", as if I weren't already based on my years on the old board.

Swish

Looks like you made it, sport..............

:D