I must say goodbye to my old friend NAD [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I must say goodbye to my old friend NAD

RTilbury
06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
I am looking to get a new amp and would like to sell my NAD C350. It has all the original packaging, remote, manual, and even has the tare labs missing links. There is not one scuff on the unit since it has never been moved. It is about 2 years old, my question is how much do these sell for on the used market? I have no idea.

kexodusc
06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
You should check www.audiogon.com and monitor prices for a week or so...might check ebay too.

Geoffcin
06-03-2005, 02:43 PM
I am looking to get a new amp and would like to sell my NAD C350. It has all the original packaging, remote, manual, and even has the tare labs missing links. There is not one scuff on the unit since it has never been moved. It is about 2 years old, my question is how much do these sell for on the used market? I have no idea.

For a few $$$ you can also use their "bluebook" to research the products selling value. Figure a two year old amp in 9/10 condition will go for about 50% of it's original retail price. Some makes & models are higher, some are lower. Good luck!

RTilbury
06-03-2005, 03:10 PM
I have been trying to look for a NAD 350 on audiogon or ebay for a while now, but they dont come on that much, or in my case, not at all these last 3 weeks. I dont even remember what the retail price was on this lol, shows how good my memory is.