Anyone popped a cold one yet? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone popped a cold one yet?

Monkey Bones
06-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Man, I'd like to get monkey-faced tonight! I think? Whaddaya suppose that means, anyway? Hope it's nothing like that dream I had this morning.....

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0859537986.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Oh yeah, and I wanna hear some good music too! You know, besides that V10 thingie. And the new Spoon. Got a whole stack of new stuff from the gang around here that I haven't really explored yet. Lots of good stuff from the snippets I've heard so far. Maybe pick up some good brew on the way home. Mmmmm....

Jim Clark
06-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Not even one of my Old Milwaukee Non Alcholic beers. I gotta go back to work tonight after working this morning and and early afternoon it's back until 10:00 for me. This whole "management" thing is grossly over rated.

jc

MomurdA
06-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately im stuck at work til 7 pm EST on Fridays. Seriously i think the 2 hrs between 5 and 7 are longer than the ones 10-5! Gonna get 'hammered' or 'bombed' tonight. Not sure if thats the same as 'monkey-faced', but it probably is.

tentoze
06-03-2005, 03:06 PM
1/2 hour away from calling it good for work- guess I'll be spinning the v10 thing 2nite, since it showed up in yesterday's mail. O, and beer. Yes. Beer. And vinyl, I'm thinking.

Monkey Bones
06-03-2005, 04:21 PM
...guess I'll be spinning the v10 thing 2nite, since it showed up in yesterday's mail. O, and beer. Yes. Beer.
Sounds good, ol' buddy. But if I was you, I'd make sure I got a good head start on that beer drinking part before cranking on the V10 thingie! Everything's better with a little pat of butter, ya know.

As far as the vinyl thing, well, it is Nevada so wear what you like around the house. Makes me sweaty just thinking about it, but who am I to judge? Take care, but watch out for that Mike Keneally guitar bender in the middle of V10 because he drives a loud rig and he's not scared to use it!

tentoze
06-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Sounds good, ol' buddy. But if I was you, I'd make sure I got a good head start on that beer drinking part before cranking on the V10 thingie! Everything's better with a little pat of butter, ya know.
Yeh, the track list on this ones scares me a bit.

Swish
06-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm back on the low-carb wagon. Last nite it was Kettle One on the rocks w/ a twist of lime, and tonite it will be lite friggin' beer. Makes me wanna put a hatchet thru the frickin' door. But I gotta do what I gotta do to keep the grim reaper from my door...at least before it's really the right time, and I ain't quite old enough for that.

Pleasingly Plump Swish

NP: Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl

Monkey Bones
06-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm back on the low-carb wagon. Makes me wanna put a hatchet thru the frickin' door.
Careful with that axe, Eugene! Sounds to me like your problems might go down a little deeper than just a carbo craving, good buddy. Hey, did anyone fill your request yet for a piece of that CRSV10 action? If not, I unexpectedly wound up with a few extra ones that are now just gathering dust around my place and might be able to let em go for next to nothing. Or even less. Let me know.

Grabbed myself a 12-pack of carbo loading Full Sail Amber Ale on the long and winding road home (really it's a short and not so windy road, with lots of street lights and stop and go traffic, but that doesn't sound very fun now does it?). Yummm, tastes good. As the label says, "12 fluid ounces of ridiculously tasty original amber ale concocted by our massive brewforce of 47" [that last number handwritten, heehee].

Swish
06-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Careful with that axe, Eugene! Sounds to me like your problems might go down a little deeper than just a carbo craving, good buddy. Hey, did anyone fill your request yet for a piece of that CRSV10 action? If not, I unexpectedly wound up with a few extra ones that are now just gathering dust around my place and might be able to let em go for next to nothing. Or even less. Let me know.

Grabbed myself a 12-pack of carbo loading Full Sail Amber Ale on the long and winding road home (really it's a short and not so windy road, with lots of street lights and stop and go traffic, but that doesn't sound very fun now does it?). Yummm, tastes good. As the label says, "12 fluid ounces of ridiculously tasty original amber ale concocted by our massive brewforce of 47" [that last number handwritten, heehee].

so if you wanna send me one, I'd be much obliged. I really need to cut the carbs for a little while. I've been drinking everything in sight, and that means a lot of really good beer. We have several local breweries that have excellent beer, especially Troegs, Stoudts, and ABC (Appalachian Brewing Co.). I can drink their stuff till the cows come home, or at least until I look like one of the cows.

Say, do you have an HT setup with at least 5.1 capablity? If so, let me know and I'll hook you up with a surprise.

Swish Baby

Dusty Chalk
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
http://www.cocacola.com.pl/_itemserver/bottom_pics/produkty/fanta.gif

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005DBJ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000005DB1.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I'm not sure why that last image is so blue (perhaps your monitor ran out of red ink?), my copy is purple.

Finch Platte
06-04-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm gonna ride my bike home here in a bit, and have me a nice big bottle of Off-Topic Pale Ale. ;)

fp