Anybody else get this error? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else get this error?

Monkey Bones
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Lately I get it a lot if I run IE on this site. Anyone else? New feature?

ForeverAutumn
06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Lately I get it a lot if I run IE on this site. Anyone else? New feature?

Nope. I occasionally get a message telling me that the server is too busy. It's usually after I've written a nice long post and I go to submit it. I get the message and I lose the nice long post that I've typed up. :mad: But I've never seen the one that you've posted.

Dusty Chalk
06-03-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't run IE, so...no. (shrugs, smiles)

tentoze
06-03-2005, 10:02 PM
I don't run IE, so...no. (shrugs, smiles)
What he said.

Jim Clark
06-04-2005, 04:47 AM
Get with the program tech boy.

jc

Davey
06-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Get with the program tech boy.

jc
What's the program? Did I miss something? I generally run Mozilla at home but at work I only use IE since it's more compatible with our intranet. Still, just thought the management here might like to know that they seem to be experiencing some problems when people use IE, just as I pointed out before that there seem to be problems with character encoding here when using Mozilla. But I guess no one here uses IE anymore, or it's just me and something about my firewall and one of the new package of ads, or who knows what ;)

Dusty Chalk
06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
What's the program?"Don't use Microsoft whenever possible."
I generally run Mozilla at home but at work I only use IE since it's more compatible with our intranet.Oh. Well, there's that.
Still, just thought the management here might like to know that...Well, then, shouldn't this be in the Site Feedback/Discussion forum? Moderator!!!

Stone
06-04-2005, 08:51 AM
I usually get this one, but I'm not sure what it means:

http://paganandproud.bravepages.com/user%20error%20animate.gif

Geoffcin
06-05-2005, 03:27 AM
So that the people who can actually do something about it would get a chance to see it.

I'm really not trying to play god. ;)