IQ playing NEARFEST [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : IQ playing NEARFEST

MasterCylinder
06-01-2005, 05:46 AM
September in Pennsylvania -- anyone going ?

IQ also playing Montreal in July..........check the tour page on the web.

ForeverAutumn
06-01-2005, 05:56 AM
there's an annual prog festival in Rochester NY in September called Prog in the Park. A trip to that fest has been discussed. Confirmed acts for this year are Frogg Cafe, Helmet of Gnats, and a bunch of others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Last year IZZ played there. I really wanted to go but couldn't for some reason (that I also can't remember). :(

MasterCylinder
06-01-2005, 09:21 AM
WOW, Autumn.

You can't remember why you can't remember.

Give up the alcohol for a few days, girl !

Troy
06-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Bands like that never come to SF.

I'd go see Helmet of Gnats or IZZ at Slims or The Great American in a heartbeat.

ForeverAutumn
06-01-2005, 10:22 AM
WOW, Autumn.

You can't remember why you can't remember.

Give up the alcohol for a few days, girl !

Damn! I can't remember writing that post!

:D

Dave_G
06-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Nearfest is in June, I know that.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast, tho.

Dave

richmon
06-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Hate to miss this after making the last 4 NFest's, but this years headliners can't make me wanna drive 4 hours each way, spend a vacation day, and the $$$ for tix, hotel, gas.
Really would like to see Wobbler and Frogg Cafe tho. If Riverside hadn't gotten tangled up in visa problems, would'a been severly tempted to go, but the majority of this years acts don't twirl my propeller much.
Present is coming to Baltimore right after NFest, will see them at Orion Studio's, which just might be the best venue ever. Coolers and beach chairs allowed, holds about 100 people, it's like the bands performing in your living room!