New Marillion dvd [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Marillion dvd

Dave_G
05-31-2005, 09:44 AM
There is a new Marillion dvd out now called "Marbles on the Road".

It is EXCELLENT.

The first part is where they rip thru the entire "Marbles" album. Changed my whole perspective on it.

Then they do up 6 older toons, excellently.

H's voice cracks some when he tries to hit notes he no longer can, but other than that this is one excellent dvd.

Picture quality and audio quality are excellent, too. Never realized how "hard" they rock and then in almost an instant tone it down to real quiet passages without even hesitating.

Dave

BarryL
05-31-2005, 09:56 AM
There is a new Marillion dvd out now called "Marbles on the Road".

It is EXCELLENT.

Some of the boys are coming to town doing an accoustic show. I'm not sure who's still in the band, but I may just go. I doubt Trewawawawas will be there. Have to check out the website. Thanks for reminding me.

Diego
05-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Some of the boys are coming to town doing an accoustic show. I'm not sure who's still in the band, but I may just go. I doubt Trewawawawas will be there. Have to check out the website. Thanks for reminding me.

The acoustic tour is only three out of the five, Mark Kelly (keyboards) and Ian Mosely (drums) will not be there. That's disappointing.....but what do I care, they aren't coming to the west coast anyway. I was at the show last September in Los Angeles at the House of Blues. What a show !!! :cool:

BarryL
05-31-2005, 12:37 PM
The acoustic tour is only three out of the five, Mark Kelly (keyboards) and Ian Mosely (drums) will not be there. That's disappointing.....but what do I care, they aren't coming to the west coast anyway. I was at the show last September in Los Angeles at the House of Blues. What a show !!! :cool:

I might just have to make a rare exception and stay out late to catch this show.