All cd's $9.99 at Circuit City Sun & Mon [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : All cd's $9.99 at Circuit City Sun & Mon

newtrix1
05-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Well, not really all cd's, only those regularly priced at $13.99 or less. Only music I picked up was the new Audioslave...whoopdeedoo :rolleyes:

I was more excited about getting Napoleon Dynamite (DVD) for $12.99 :D

Stone
05-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Well, not really all cd's, only those regularly priced at $13.99 or less. Only music I picked up was the new Audioslave...whoopdeedoo :rolleyes:

Gosh.

Dusty Chalk
05-30-2005, 09:20 AM
Too bad their selection sucks. Every time I go, there isn't a single thing I want. Not even Kylie Minogue, or anything like that.

Finch Platte
05-31-2005, 05:13 AM

The last time I watched ND (3rd time), there were some scenes missing.

That sucked. Guess they're going to re-add them for a bonus DVD.

fp

Audioslave? Yeeesh.

newtrix1
05-31-2005, 07:47 AM
The last time I watched ND (3rd time), there were some scenes missing.

That sucked. Guess they're going to re-add them for a bonus DVD.

fp

whuddya mean? Is your DVD player eating the scenes? Maybe you're nodding off? Missing vs. what, the theatre version?? Can you gimmie an example of a missing scene so I can look out for it? OK... I realize that last sentence lacks some logic, but you know what I mean. :confused:

Mr MidFi
05-31-2005, 12:02 PM
I dropped by. Not one single title I could find that I wanted to buy. Not even one. Lousy selection was only half the story. The titles were shelved in an almost random fashion. A complete, chaotic mess. Every customer there was groaning about it.

Way to go, CC. You're going the extra mile to piss me off.