Grace G-707 Tonearm on Ebay [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Grace G-707 Tonearm on Ebay

nickelrocket
05-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Thought I'd send out a heads-up. Didn't someone in the Analog Room say that the Grace 707 was a great tonearm? Maybe it was another forum.... Anyway, there's a Technics SL-110A turntable with a Grace G-707 tonearm on ebay right now and the current price is about $56. The auction has a little over a day left. If you've been looking for one of these you might want to move on this.

Geoffcin
05-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Thought I'd send out a heads-up. Didn't someone in the Analog Room say that the Grace 707 was a great tonearm? Maybe it was another forum.... Anyway, there's a Technics SL-110A turntable with a Grace G-707 tonearm on ebay right now and the current price is about $56. The auction has a little over a day left. If you've been looking for one of these you might want to move on this.

It's the best way to announce something like this.

E-Stat
05-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Didn't someone in the Analog Room say that the Grace 707 was a great tonearm?
Great might be an exaggeration, but it was a good one. I had a wooden G-714 once upon a time.

Anyway, there's a Technics SL-110A turntable with a Grace G-707 tonearm on ebay right now
Can't find it searching for "Grace" or "Technics". Anyway, the turntable brings back found memories of when I had one back in '74. It was the poor man's SP-10. I put a SME on mine.

rw