Did anyone get a tracklist for PowerPopGuys July Mystery Comp? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get a tracklist for PowerPopGuys July Mystery Comp?

-Jar-
12-31-2003, 10:11 AM
I know track 2 is Foo Fighters and 4 is the BoDeans and 7 is Matthew Sweet and.. well, I don't know much else about it.

does anyone have definitive track list on this one?

-jar

PPG
01-05-2004, 05:57 AM
I know track 2 is Foo Fighters and 4 is the BoDeans and 7 is Matthew Sweet and.. well, I don't know much else about it.

does anyone have definitive track list on this one?

-jar

Jar, sorry but I don't even have one! I guess you probably read that before, though. There were a few tracks on it that I didn't even know the identities of. I'll try not to leave everyone in the dark with future comps. :-)

-Jar-
01-05-2004, 06:49 AM
Jar, sorry but I don't even have one! I guess you probably read that before, though. There were a few tracks on it that I didn't even know the identities of. I'll try not to leave everyone in the dark with future comps. :-)

hi Rick!

I guess I'll have to "Google" on some lyric snippets and hope I hit paydirt!

:D

take it easy.
-jar-

JDaniel
01-05-2004, 09:32 AM
hi Rick!

I guess I'll have to "Google" on some lyric snippets and hope I hit paydirt!

:D

take it easy.
-jar-

Jar - I'd asked Rick for the same thing months ago. I really liked this comp. Here's what songs I know and/or found out. Maybe this will save you some time, and you can help me fill in the holes. Here goes:

Tracks:
1 - The Tragically Hip "Three Pistols"
2 - Foo Fighters "Everlong"
3 - Phish "Free"
4 - Bodeans "The Other Side"
5 - Be "Confession"
7 - Matthew Sweet "Girlfriend"
8 - OK Go "Bye Bye Baby"
10 - Camel "Drafted"
11 - October Project "Take Me As I Am"
14 - Eric Clapton "Reconsider Baby"
17 - Sloan "Don't You Believe A Word"