Poor Hershon [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Poor Hershon

shokhead
05-27-2005, 06:01 AM
How about everybody taking him under there wing and help more then what you've been doing. Some are not as up on this stuff as others and i've seen some of the wall answers and they havent been blasted like he has. Cant everybody just tell him they are sorry and start all over and give him all the years of info you have in that brain of your,somewhere. :cool:

cam
05-27-2005, 07:45 PM
he's not just under everyone's wing, he's under everyone's a$$. He has trolled so many questions and when he gets some advice (repeated advice from multiple posters) he gets all bent out of shape because we may not agree. I mean he has received good, honest replies, but noooo, he asks, we respond and then we get $hit on. I'm not sure but hershon might be a women? You might be trying to be the peace maker there shok(azulu) but come to think of it, you have caused alot of friction with some posters yourself. Just a thought. I guess I'm in the steel cage now so let's go.

shokhead
05-28-2005, 04:27 AM
he's not just under everyone's wing, he's under everyone's a$$. He has trolled so many questions and when he gets some advice (repeated advice from multiple posters) he gets all bent out of shape because we may not agree. I mean he has received good, honest replies, but noooo, he asks, we respond and then we get $hit on. I'm not sure but hershon might be a women? You might be trying to be the peace maker there shok(azulu) but come to think of it, you have caused alot of friction with some posters yourself. Just a thought. I guess I'm in the steel cage now so let's go.

Everybody has caused some friction with others inc you. Wouldnt it just be the perfect would{or public forum} if we were all,well perfect. I'm starting to get the feeling its more of a few in here that are a nice little click and we'll just run this forum and if we like you,maybe we'll be nice. Hey,i'm on here for fun but more to learn because i know a lot less then more. Heck,i dont need a steel cage,it wouldnt last that long. :D

GMichael
05-28-2005, 06:16 AM
Sometimes passion leads to the dark side.

Forgiveness is our only hope.

JeffKnob
05-29-2005, 06:39 AM
How about everybody taking him under there wing and help more then what you've been doing. Some are not as up on this stuff as others and i've seen some of the wall answers and they havent been blasted like he has. Cant everybody just tell him they are sorry and start all over and give him all the years of info you have in that brain of your,somewhere. :cool:

I have been nice to him on many occassions. I have helped to answer many of his questions. When I start to get blasted from him for my answer that is where I draw the line. This is the common complaint that many people on here have with him and he needs to take a little responsibility for his actions and realize when he is wrong. I feel that he is incapable of realizing when he is wrong and taking any responsibility.

shokhead
05-29-2005, 08:23 AM
I have been nice to him on many occassions. I have helped to answer many of his questions. When I start to get blasted from him for my answer that is where I draw the line. This is the common complaint that many people on here have with him and he needs to take a little responsibility for his actions and realize when he is wrong. I feel that he is incapable of realizing when he is wrong and taking any responsibility.

Thats fair.

markw
05-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I have helped to answer many of his questions. When I start to get blasted from him for my answer that is where I draw the line.Sometimes, if t he answer he gets doesn't confirm what he wants to believe, he gets a little, well, let's just say, ...testy.

He's made his own bed and now he has to lie in it. If you like him, fine, but as for myself, he's used up just about all the good will I can spare for any one person. ...perhaps several.

This Guy
05-29-2005, 01:28 PM
did he quit this forum or something? I could care less whether he did or not, just wondering.

shokhead
05-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Must be nice to have sh$t that doesnt stink.

anamorphic96
05-29-2005, 03:30 PM
He will get nothing from me again. The statement he made about the British really pissed me off. It really made it clear how much of a child he is.

On top of the fact he always dodges the tough questions. He has done this with me several times.

I have tried helping him out as annoying as he is. But the Brtish comment did it for me. What a complete a^&hole.

shokhead
05-29-2005, 04:57 PM
I missed the British one,what was it?

anamorphic96
05-29-2005, 06:11 PM
The thread was actually pulled. I came back the next day and it was gone. It was getting pretty nasty.

Someone was having an issue with there NAD receiver and stated that if the receiver was made in England that was the problem since the english where a bunch of friggin idiots.

I dont see his name in the member list anymore. :confused: Was he banned ?

EdwardGein
05-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I spoke to Hershon yesterday- I'm his brother & he basically reiterated that he considers most of you people total self righteous hypocrites. On all the posts that you say he got testy- he got testy because the poster which may include some of you on this thread, initially called him names like idiot & moron first not the other way around. Yet you chose to get angry at him for then responding in kind. What do you expect? Obviously none of you were raised on the streets of New York like Hershon. The people who crossed the line were you, not him.

In regards to his comments of the people in England, don't you think the word stereotype has some truth to it to begin with, or it wouldn't be called a stereotype. In Hershon's case he had lived in England 5 years and experienced the English life first hand. He then gave you an honest answer he felt, but some of you couldn't handle this and felt insulted. Yet it appears the people who felt insulted hadn't lived in England and experienced that form of life, yet chose to attack & be mad at Hershon for something you don't know might be true. I wonder who in fact is the ignorant one?

markw
05-30-2005, 07:40 AM
In regards to his comments of the people in England, don't you think the word stereotype has some truth to it to begin with, or it wouldn't be called a stereotype. In Hershon's case he had lived in England 5 years and experienced the English life first hand.What are you saying here? The stereotype for Brits is that they are all idiots? I can't say I've ever heard that one

Or is that just what yer brudda told ya?

Dunno, but from dealing with you two from the same family, I think I can pretty much define a stereoytype for your family. I'd say you both share equally in one wit.

Oh, BTW, I'm from Jersey, about 15 minutes outta da city. I've worked in da city. I still do on occasion. While Jersey and NY have some differences of opinions, yer brudda is a far, far bigger ahole than just about anyone I've ever dealt with from the city, and that includes on the roads to the shore on weekends.

On the whole, I much prefer Brits to you city boys, particularly those that use the fact they are from the city as an excuse to be obnoxious. Brits are on the whole more intelligent, refined, have a great sense of humor and open to new ideas. And, unlike New Yorkers, are less likely to prejudge others based on their geographic origins.

In closing, next time you drive on our roads, remember that the left lane is for passing, not for simply cruising at or below the speed limit, OK?

shokhead
05-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Gee,i've never been to the NY area,sounds like loads of fun. Couldnt be worst then SoCal.

EdwardGein
05-30-2005, 08:20 AM
I was referring to the meaning of the word stereotype by itself. Hershon did not mean to imply that all British people were stupid & idiots etc., just that generally people he met in London tended to fall into this category by his perception. Stereotype is when you tend to generalize about a group of people. If there would be nothing to generalize them for in the first place the term stereotype would not exist. Just because something is a stereotype, it doesn't mean its not true.

On behalf of Hershon he only mentioned this in context to a post that said NAd was releasing products to the public with some defects on them. Hershon said you said this not him, he personally had never heard of this until the poster started a thread on this and he then gave backround for why this possibly could have happened if it happened at all. Namely NAD was an English company & gave his views of the indifference in attitude he encountered with the English people he had while living there which could account as to how something with defects (the posters term) could be released. He wasn't trying to insult the English people but try to explain to the poster why something like that, if it happened at all, could possibly have happened. For that the self righteous politically correct people thought it was their role to castigate Hershon.

jasmit
05-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Nobody "castigated" your brother -- he flagrently violated the forum's rules and got his pee-pee whacked. IMO opinion, he went far beyond what others on this forum have done when he characterized an entire people as "idiots." He practically asked to be removed so he has no one to blame but himself.

If you think that folks who take exception to bigoted comments like his are self-righteous and politically correct then so be it. You are entitled to your opinion.

cam
05-30-2005, 03:50 PM
I was referring to the meaning of the word stereotype by itself. Hershon did not mean to imply that all British people were stupid & idiots etc., just that generally people he met in London tended to fall into this category by his perception. Stereotype is when you tend to generalize about a group of people. If there would be nothing to generalize them for in the first place the term stereotype would not exist. Just because something is a stereotype, it doesn't mean its not true.

On behalf of Hershon he only mentioned this in context to a post that said NAd was releasing products to the public with some defects on them. Hershon said you said this not him, he personally had never heard of this until the poster started a thread on this and he then gave backround for why this possibly could have happened if it happened at all. Namely NAD was an English company & gave his views of the indifference in attitude he encountered with the English people he had while living there which could account as to how something with defects (the posters term) could be released. He wasn't trying to insult the English people but try to explain to the poster why something like that, if it happened at all, could possibly have happened. For that the self righteous politically correct people thought it was their role to castigate Hershon.Hey Edward, you are Hershon. All of a sudden Hershon is gone and you pop up right in his place. I think it was Nabstentia that figured it out on another thread. I see you have orb speakers from your profile, I bet you have a Denon 3801 aswell, or did Hershon just lend them to you.

EdwardGein
05-30-2005, 04:19 PM
My brother and I are very close and we think the same. You seem to think that Hershon is a bigot and you are not. Well, when you ascertain whether or not to buy products in a store like your stereo system as opposed to a brand you may not have heard of, you sir are bigoted too. Same with whether you'll take advice from a chain store salesman and that of a high end store salesman. You will not regard the chain stores salesman with the same way you do the high end store's salesman. Bigotry comes in all forms. There may be valid reasonableness behind bigotry. Should a person be condemned for that. For instance, in all likelyhood if you ran a company and you needed to have little or no margin of error in your product, would you hire a mentally retarded person do do that job? I think not. So you are being bigoted to the mentally retarded person. Alot of you dismissed Herson's Orb speakers because you were bigoted to satellite speakers. So how are you any different than Hersho?. We're all bigoted in different ways and forms. Again, if you call someone bigotted for saying something about something he experienced and you did not, how do you know he was wrong. Ultimately is it better to say the truth and be called a bigot for it or to tell lies and be called a humanitarian.

anamorphic96
05-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Why dont you just give it up Edward we know your Hershon.

As I read through your posts and noticed the spat you had with N Abstentia about 5 channel not being processed sound I knew this was you. You are wrong by the way. 5 channel stereo is processed.

Its so damn frustrating that you just cant except certain facts. Especially when someone is right and you are wrong. People have a right to take you to task on things especially when your wrong. Instead of biting back, why dont you be the classier man and just stand corrected or ignore the nasty and except youre wrong sometimes. Even if it gets personal stand tall and dont sink to there level. Even if your entitled to your opinion you can still be wrong.

The other ironic thing is how you dodge questions. I asked how you think adding a sub to a system is casuing the sound to be processed and you avoided the question like you do alot of things. Very irritating when people are giving you sound advice and trying to help you. This is just one example of a few.

Think about what youre saying and use some tact when you speak. Dont just make blanket PERSONAL statements against people.

Another thing. Pick up a book and make an attempt to educate yourself on the technology your using.

jasmit
05-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Edward - Don't apply your warped, silly logic to me. If you read each and every one of my posts, you'll not find one post wherein I said an ill word about Hershon, or anyone else for that matter -- up until the thread in which he launched a gratuitous and completely unnecessary attack on the Brits. Moreover, I never said Hershon was a bigot. What I said was that he made a bigoted comment. True, we all have prejudices. Most of us, however, have enough common sense to keep them to ourselves. It's not a matter of "saying the truth"; it's a matter of tact and diplomacy. It's a matter of how to interact with others in an adult fashion. It's a matter of choosing carefully one's words. It's a matter of making an honest effort to follow forum rules.

You know, all of us at times make intemperate, thoughtless remarks. Most of us have enough maturity to recognize it when we do and have the decency to retract the remark. After folks questioned his comment, had Hershon said, "I really didn't mean that all people from England are idiots; what I was trying to say is that, in my experience, the culture of the English is such that they tend to have an indifferent attitude toward quality control," nothing would have happened. Hershon would be here on this forum as we speak.

Just because he lived in England for five years doesn't confer any special dispensation from making insulting remarks about the English. Whatever bad experiences he had there, doesn't entitle him to make these kinds of remarks in a public forum -- not without consequences. You say he was not trying to insult the English. Well, trust me -- he was insulting them. If you can't see that calling people from England idiots is insulting to them, then frankly there's no hope for you.

And what does Hershon's having been raised on the streets of New York have to do with anything. Do you think that gives him some special license to be caustic or rude?

markw
05-31-2005, 03:33 AM
My brother and I are very close and we think the same.I'll say. I appears you both have exactly the same setup.

"I attribute this to my set up: Denon 3801 receiver, Orb Audio 5 speaker & Sub Mod 1 set & Harmon Kardon 31 DVD player connected to the receiver by optic cable."

Theat quote from post 24 in this thread backs that up: http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=11688

Give it up Hersh/Ed. You might as well come clean. You're cover's been blown sky high by your own ego. It takes a real mensch to admit when they are wrong.

Get a new moniker and try again, but try to play nice this time. And, most of all, quit lying. Nobody likes or trusts a liar.

shokhead
05-31-2005, 05:36 AM
Nobody "castigated" your brother -- he flagrently violated the forum's rules and got his pee-pee whacked. IMO opinion, he went far beyond what others on this forum have done when he characterized an entire people as "idiots." He practically asked to be removed so he has no one to blame but himself.

If you think that folks who take exception to bigoted comments like his are self-righteous and politically correct then so be it. You are entitled to your opinion.

He went far beyond what others on this forum have done? How much crap is that.

jasmit
05-31-2005, 07:21 AM
He went far beyond what others on this forum have done? How much crap is that.

You know shokhead, you may be right. What I should have said is that he went far beyond what I have read others have written on this forum. I've only been on the forum a little over a year and certainly haven't read every thread in every section. I'll change my statement to say he went far beyond what I have read others on this forum have written. Does that meet with your approval?

shokhead
05-31-2005, 09:06 AM
Approval approved. :)

Resident Loser
06-01-2005, 05:28 AM
...Who the frog is Hershon and why should we care?...

Anywho, some of the exspurt opinion given out here is laughable to begin with...and Lord knows we don't all agree on everything...consensus?...we ain't got no consensus...WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CONSENSUS!!!

AR is a tool. People come here looking for answers...the best reason to come to places like this is to look for questions...the one's you might come up with after viewing the wide range of opinions and factoids available...that assortment alone should make you ask further questions and seek info from the outside world. Personally, I find THAT to be my prime reason for hangin' around...It spurs investigation...or at least it should.

jimHJJ(...but that's just me...)

EdwardGein
06-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Hey Edward, you are Hershon. All of a sudden Hershon is gone and you pop up right in his place. I think it was Nabstentia that figured it out on another thread. I see you have orb speakers from your profile, I bet you have a Denon 3801 aswell, or did Hershon just lend them to you.

It never occured to you that 2 brothers as close as we are would have both the same Orb Audio speaker system & Denon 3801 receivers. Astounding!

:D :D :D :D

cam
06-05-2005, 08:25 AM
It never occured to you that 2 brothers as close as we are would have both the same Orb Audio speaker system & Denon 3801 receivers. Astounding!

:D :D :D :DWhatever you say dude.

shokhead
06-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Whatever you say dude.

Do ya think all those little smiling faces means he's joking? Ya think?

anamorphic96
06-05-2005, 10:51 AM
The equipment is not the give away. It's your writing style.

shokhead
06-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Hows all those weddings going?

JeffKnob
06-05-2005, 05:23 PM

:D :D :D :D

Hershon/Edward...Do you realize that everyday you keep this game going you loose more and more of the little amount of credibility and respect you have on this site? Please don't ruin this site for some of us with this game you want to play. We aren't stupid and realize that you are the same person.

Please grow up and stop the games. You have gone from a slightly annoying member to nothing less than a troll.

markw
06-06-2005, 03:41 AM
Hows all those weddings going?Lucy, you got some 'splainin, to do.

markw
06-06-2005, 03:42 AM
And he's proud if it no less. Oh well, at least the newbies who don't know him might take him seriously.

bjornb17
06-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone, i was just browing through the forums and found this "Hershon" thread and began laughing. He can't keep himself out of trouble. What i suspect is that he's probably in early high school. That's the age where they think they know everything and the rest of the world is below them.

One day i saw Hershon was banned the a couple days later EdwardGein showed up. The reason i know they are the same person is because EdwardGein continued Hershon's arguments in the thread i had about the HK DVD22 player regarding optical connetions. It's pretty obvious. Head over to the home theater thread to see which thread im talking about :)

shokhead
06-09-2005, 06:12 AM
Hi everyone, i was just browing through the forums and found this "Hershon" thread and began laughing. He can't keep himself out of trouble. What i suspect is that he's probably in early high school. That's the age where they think they know everything and the rest of the world is below them.

One day i saw Hershon was banned the a couple days later EdwardGein showed up. The reason i know they are the same person is because EdwardGein continued Hershon's arguments in the thread i had about the HK DVD22 player regarding optical connetions. It's pretty obvious. Head over to the home theater thread to see which thread im talking about :)

You sound like one of the students at the school i work at,K-5.

jasmit
06-09-2005, 06:41 PM

Don't know if you noticed shok but his first name is Bjorn. It's just possible that English isn't his first language. He may sound elementary to you but I suspect his English is a hell of alot better than your Swedish.

Bjorn - don't let comments like shok's dissuade you from continuing to try to contribute.

bjornb17
06-09-2005, 09:40 PM

What the hell is your problem? I wasn't aware that we were required to write at a college level here.

anamorphic96
06-09-2005, 11:08 PM
I agree with Bjorn. Shokhead what the hell was that all about. Why did you completely insult this person without being provoked.

JeffKnob
06-10-2005, 05:31 AM
I agree with Bjorn. Shokhead what the hell was that all about. Why did you completely insult this person without being provoked.
Shokhead is hershon/edward's groupie. Would you expect anything less from that group?

shokhead
06-10-2005, 05:44 AM
Don't know if you noticed shok but his first name is Bjorn. It's just possible that English isn't his first language. He may sound elementary to you but I suspect his English is a hell of alot better than your Swedish.

Bjorn - don't let comments like shok's dissuade you from continuing to try to contribute.

Did you notice anywhere that i said his grammar or writing was a problem? And you never will see me say that,i'll leave that to the others that like to do that. I was talking about him sounding like a little tattle tail. Why would i say anything about how others write as mine stinks. Where were you when somebody made a comment about mine? Odd we have a long thread about a poster{ha,ha that i started it} when theres plenty of other just as worthy.

shokhead
06-10-2005, 05:51 AM
Shokhead is hershon/edward's groupie. Would you expect anything less from that group?
Bend over and i'll stick it where you like it. Then if your nice i'll let you lick it. I'm sticking up for someone that you and others wont keep trying to help. You and the others do not{well maybe i'm wrong}run the public forum. I'm starting to think some of you are pencil neck geeks,5',125lbs. Razzed in high school. Went to college and now you get on forums and act like your a manly 6'6,275lbs. I'd love to meet some of you face to face to see who you really are. Maybe somebody should start a thread with everyone posting there pic's,i'm thinking putting a face to your name might be helpful.

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Bend over and i'll stick it where you like it. Then if your nice i'll let you lick it. I'm sticking up for someone that you and others wont keep trying to help. You and the others do not{well maybe i'm wrong}run the public forum. I'm starting to think some of you are pencil neck geeks,5',125lbs. Razzed in high school. Went to college and now you get on forums and act like your a manly 6'6,275lbs. I'd love to meet some of you face to face to see who you really are. Maybe somebody should start a thread with everyone posting there pic's,i'm thinking putting a face to your name might be helpful.

Ohhh wow you're the big internet tough guy, huh? Don't virtually beat me up *whimpers*

oh and here's a pic of me:
http://www.joedeangelis.com/images/joemm4.jpg

and here's a pic of you:
http://www.thehendricks.net/ElizabethPics/Sept%2018%20baby%20asleep%20in%20carrier.JPG
Look how cute and innocent you look!

in case you don't catch on, shokhead, that's not really a pic of me.

Resident Loser
06-10-2005, 07:07 AM

Urinal scrubber I'd guess...maybe milk-and-cookies coordinator?

And before you get all p!$$y about it, yes that comment is unprovoked and out of place, but so was yours...Bjorn deserves an aplology...

In an early encounter with you, I'd said it seemed you may have taken one too many "shoks" to the head...looks like I may have been correct.

jimHJJ(...now try to play nice...)

shokhead
06-10-2005, 08:45 AM
LMFAO. We are all just to funny.

shokhead
06-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Everybody try to be more{yes i know but even more} helpful i'll be nice seeing as you guys dont seem to like it towards you.

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Everybody try to be more{yes i know but even more} helpful i'll be nice seeing as you guys dont seem to like it towards you.

I can't really make sense out of what you're saying, but i'll take a poke at it. If you are implying that we should be nicer to hershon, that time has probably come and gone. I started off giving him polite answers as most people have. The problem is that when he would get an answer that he didn't agree with, he began insulting me and some other people who were just trying to give him a straight answer. It would be great if we could all act like adults, but it will take effort on hershon's part as well. If we can all come to an agreement to treat each other with respect, then by all means, i'll be for it.

markw
06-10-2005, 01:48 PM
...even Shokhead hisself. I remember posts where even the saintly Shokhead had issues with Hersh asking the same questions over and over so I guess that makes him a hypocrite as well as a troll, no?

Generally, starting a thread to point out a person's deficiencies is in bad taste but it's a cheap way to troll. Perhaps I should not have joined in, but since Shok started such a good troll, I fell for it too.

But, since Shok keeps on stiring it to keep it cooking, I guess your calling him out was more than fair.

Maybe someone should start a "Poor Shokhead" thread since it proved such a good troll when he used it on Hershon, who managed to show his true colors to so many.

At least this thread made more and more people look at Shok a little more criticaly now that I doubt too many people will bother to defend him anymore. Forums are like that.' y'know. After a while ones true personality emerges and what I/we can see here, poor Shok ain't too pretty (or even literate).

Starting a troll using someone else as a target is pretty low, no matter how compassionate he tried to make himself appear. It's either that, or he truly believed it and that's even more scary.

FWIW, you're writing is far, far more literate than Shoks (and mine, too) and the fact that English is not your first language makes the differences in class and edjumacation even more obvious.

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
...even Shokhead hisself. I remember posts where even the saintly Shokhead had issues with Hersh asking the same questions over and over so I guess that makes him a hypocrite as well as a troll, no?

Generally, starting a thread to point out a person's deficiencies is in bad taste but it's a cheap way to troll. Perhaps I should not have joined in, but since Shok started such a good troll, I fell for it too.

But, since Shok keeps on stiring it to keep it cooking, I guess your calling him out was more than fair.

Maybe someone should start a "Poor Shokhead" thread since it proved such a good troll when he used it on Hershon, who managed to show his true colors to so many.

At least this thread made more and more people look at Shok a little more criticaly now that I doubt too many people will bother to defend him anymore. Forums are like that.' y'know. After a while ones true personality emerges and what I/we can see here, poor Shok ain't too pretty (or even literate).

Starting a troll using someone else as a target is pretty low, no matter how compassionate he tried to make himself appear. It's either that, or he truly believed it and that's even more scary.

FWIW, you're writing is far, far more literate than Shoks (and mine, too) and the fact that English is not your first language makes the differences in class and edjumacation even more obvious.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I should probably begin to avoid threads that will cause problems among forum members, as not to make enemies of them. We share a common hobby, and we should all share a mutual respect for each other as well.

shokhead
06-10-2005, 02:57 PM

Keep it up,your going true to yourself now. Lets see,poor shokhead,no clue whats that about. Oh,you always seem to fall back on the literate stuff when you run out of really good stuff to say. I really like when you show your true colors. It seems you have very high standards. You let it be known how unedcuated some others might be,falling short of your standard. I know how poor my writing is but that me. It must scare you for some odd reason or you just like putting others down so you'll feel better about you being overweight, or under size in more then one way. Whats wrong with trying to keep helping someone,you cant handle it? A little to much effort? Affraid? Come on,let us in on it. I'll wait for somemore of my being dumb{you know you'll fall back on that one as i've seen you use it before} or some more troll stuff,thats always good. All of this crap back and forth because somebody doesnt fall into the click and some of you did try to help Hershon but most when the way you did. Ya just cant keep trying can you,its just not in you. How many times did you e-mail or pm him with extra help? How many? You dont know but some get it faster then others. Your just a little to slick for me,i'm afraid i might say something thats really bad. Now,be a man and leave the ones you think belong under you and just keep trying to help before you run everyone out of here but for your little click.

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Keep it up,your going true to yourself now. Lets see,poor shokhead,no clue whats that about. Oh,you always seem to fall back on the literate stuff when you run out of really good stuff to say. I really like when you show your true colors. It seems you have very high standards. You let it be known how unedcuated some others might be,falling short of your standard. I know how poor my writing is but that me. It must scare you for some odd reason or you just like putting others down so you'll feel better about you being overweight, or under size in more then one way. Whats wrong with trying to keep helping someone,you cant handle it? A little to much effort? Affraid? Come on,let us in on it. I'll wait for somemore of my being dumb{you know you'll fall back on that one as i've seen you use it before} or some more troll stuff,thats always good. All of this crap back and forth because somebody doesnt fall into the click and some of you did try to help Hershon but most when the way you did. Ya just cant keep trying can you,its just not in you. How many times did you e-mail or pm him with extra help? How many? You dont know but some get it faster then others. Your just a little to slick for me,i'm afraid i might say something thats really bad. Now,be a man and leave the ones you think belong under you and just keep trying to help before you run everyone out of here but for your little click.

????? You're being such a hypocrite. You insult me and expect it to be okay, and then when you get your feelings hurt, you use a huge paragraph whining about it. In my last post i suggested that we all try to treat each other with mutual respect, but you just keep going at it, just to get the last word in.

I'll suggest one more time that we put this behind us and try to get along. There's nothing worse than hatred between people, and we should do something to prevent it. Do you agree with this, or do you want to keep adding fuel to the fire?

EdwardGein
06-10-2005, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=JeffKnob]Hershon/Edward...Do you realize that everyday you keep this game going you loose more and more of the little amount of credibility and respect you have on this site?

I'm Hershon's brother and when I came to this site 10 months ago or so, I learned alot and alot of people had things to offer. Nowadays, I know more than 95% of you people who I regard as not very smart people based on stupid questions based on trivia minutae, lack of keeping an open mind, and giving crap out to people but when they do the same back to you, you complain. It's called payback back in the hood.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=JeffKnob]Hershon/Edward...Do you realize that everyday you keep this game going you loose more and more of the little amount of credibility and respect you have on this site?

I'm Hershon's brother and when I came to this site 10 months ago or so, I learned alot and alot of people had things to offer. Nowadays, I know more than 95% of you people who I regard as total Morons based on stupid questions based on trivia minutae, lack of keeping an open mind, and giving crap out to people but when they do the same back to you, you complain. It's called payback back in the hood.

don't make me bust a cap

EdwardGein
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM

Jeff Knob I must admit, you're very smart for a retard.

bjornb17
06-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Jeff Knob I must admit, you're very smart for a retard.

and everyone wonders why we have problems with hershon/edwardgein

cam
06-10-2005, 09:29 PM

I'm Hershon's brother and when I came to this site 10 months ago or so, I learned alot and alot of people had things to offer. Nowadays, I know more than 95% of you people who I regard as not very smart people based on stupid questions based on trivia minutae, lack of keeping an open mind, and giving crap out to people but when they do the same back to you, you complain. It's called payback back in the hood.
Since we are in the steel cage, I can speak candidly, you didn't show up 10 months ago, when Hershon got kicked out, you, Edward Hershon Gein took over on his thread. This happened 2 or 3 weeks ago. You are such a fool and everytime you speak you embarrass yourself. When you start a reply, why do you need to say(repeatedly) I'm Hershons bro. No matter how many times you say that, not even you can believe it, unless you are a pathological liar. Crank up that powerhouse of a receiver you have (sorry, Hershon's Denon 3801) get in a different fram of mind (one that doesn't lie comes to mind) and quit the immaturity.

EdwardGein
06-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Is Cam short for Cambodia? First off, this column supposidly is an open column to say what you like. Are you an illegal alien or something that you don't understand that. You seem to delight in attacking my brother Hershon. Your puny brain does not seem to understand that 2 brothers could have similar tastes in things.Anyway, you & your loser geek friends need to grow up because you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. Go away. :p :p :D :D

markw
06-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Keep it up,your going true to yourself now. In the over seven years I've been participating here, I've offered assistance to many. I try to communicate in such a way that most could comprehend what was being said and when they could not, clarifications were made available, both by myself and others.

But, when some refuse to accept the valid answers offered you come to the realization that it's either beyond their comprehension (rare) or they are simply trolling for attention.

Are you saying you can't tell the difference? ...or are you simply one of the latter group?

At least Hershon/Edward's trolls were about ideas and things and not people. I'll give him credit there.

As far as your referencd of "cliques" goes, everone starts out as a stranger everywhere they go. Everyone makes his own way into the pecking order in life. Here, some become answer givers, orthers are simply question askers. Many of the latter come and go once they get the answers to their questions but the former, the answerers, tend to stick around and help others. By sticking around everyone gets to know a little about each others personal traits (knowledge level, sense of humor, etc...) and a sort of camradrie forms.

Each and every one of those you say is in "the clique" started out as a stranger. ...but, no one is ostracised from the start. They may act in such a way that they are essentialy "cast out" from "the clique" but that's entirely their own doing.

You might want to try a little introspection here.

I'm truly sorry if shining the bright light of truth on you and your non-astute troll offends you. Some might learn from it, but not you it seems. You're bound to be what you are and more is the pity.

And, if you will notice, I also admitted that my writing skills could use a little work but am comfortable with them and feel I'm able to communicate my thoughts quite accurately.

If you feel so self conscious about your admitted lack of writing skills, I'm sure you could work on them if you really cared. After all, you do work for a schools system, right?

shokhead
06-11-2005, 05:28 AM
In the over seven years I've been participating here, I've offered assistance to many. I try to communicate in such a way that most could comprehend what was being said and when they could not, clarifications were made available, both by myself and others.

But, when some refuse to accept the valid answers offered you come to the realization that it's either beyond their comprehension (rare) or they are simply trolling for attention.

Are you saying you can't tell the difference? ...or are you simply one of the latter group?

At least Hershon/Edward's trolls were about ideas and things and not people. I'll give him credit there.

I'm truly sorry if shining the bright light of truth on you and your non-astute troll offends you. Some might learn from it, but not you it seems. You're bound to be what you are and more is the pity.

And, if you will notice, I also admitted that my writing skills could use a little work but am comfortable with them and feel I'm able to communicate my thoughts quite accurately.

If you feel so self conscious about your admitted lack of writing skills, I'm sure you could work on them if you really cared. After all, you do work for a schools system, right?

I'm not the one that writes about my lack of skills,its someone else that brings them up. I only respond when someone feels a need to bring it up.I'm happy as could be where i'm at. Not sure about your time but mine is somewhat full and at school i'm working. If i need to sharpen my skills,i'm proud to have my youngest in her second year of college,4.0 and on the deans roll or list.{whatever thats worth but it must mean something.} Thank god she takes after her mom. Now i'm off to do 30.

EdwardGein
06-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Hershon & I are both Columbia University in New York City MBA's. As I said you need to give
a brother a break. "Crack, don't do that game."

JeffKnob
06-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I would like to say that I have tried on many occasions and on many threads to help hershon. Almost everytime he ends up insulting me by his response to my answer. Keep in mind that these have been respectful answers to his questions. Now after this happens repeatedly begin to fight back because I don't deserve to be treated that way. Maybe I shouldn't have stepped to Hershon's level but I did. The really sad part of this whole incident is that Hershon can't admit that he did anything wrong at all. I have yet to hear an apology; only excuses. Just because it was done like that in the hood doesn't mean it is right. I wish we could all get back to asking and answering questions and no insulting comments but that would require Hershon and Edward to admit that what they say insults people.

I will say that I am sorry for getting upset over this but it was not without provocation. I would also like to say that I have never gone so far as to say you are a retard.

You really need to take some responsibility for your actions.

I would like to believe Edward that you are Hershon's brother but you have got to see how much of a coincidence it is that you show up just as Hershon is suspended. I also can understand that brothers can be very close but it is also hard to believe that you would have the exact same things and talk the same way on here. I will admit that it is impossible for me to know for sure. By how hostile you are towards people about it it makes it very hard for people to want to believe you. Maybe you could try to understand the situation from another person's point of view.

markw
06-11-2005, 02:15 PM
I'll come out and say it. Hershon and edward ARE the same person. He just thinks we're stupid enpugh to buy into his game.

I had lost all respect for him under the Hershon moniker but when he tried to foist off this "brother" thing, I just gave up on him entirely.

If anyone that's been around here for a while really believes this brother farce, then more power to them and I hope they PM me about a bridge I have for sale that joins Manhatten and Brooklyn.

He IS nothing but a troll, as was suspected by his repeatedly posting the same things overand over under the Hershon moniker.

As such, it's open season on him from now on. MBA my ass. Columbia flushed better products than this down the toilet every day.

shokhead
06-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Does that mean you wont sign the pledge? Oh,what is enpugh?

EdwardGein
06-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Interesting Jeff Knob, how do you know Hershon has been suspended?

I talked to Hershon and as he recalls he only responded in a nasty fashion to you on one post which he believed you called him an idiot or moron not the other way around. Please provide us with examples of posts that Hershon unprovokedly insulted you on. Hershon really doesn't recall anything other than one or 2 posts that you said anything remotely helpful or usefull as did the majority of you people. Hershon has established from you people: 1. A receiver doesn't make a difference in sound quality- wrong, 2. a DVD player doesn't make the difference in sound quality- wrong, 3. optical sound is identical from a $10 system to a $100,000 system- wrong, etc. Furthermore you people should be bowing down to Shokhead. I assure you he and I have never been within 20 miles of each other in case you accuse him of being my third Siamese Twin. I think you guys still think OJ is innocent too.

I repeat again that you people can dish it out but can't take it.
:D :p :D :p

cam
06-11-2005, 08:05 PM
If your bro was not suspended, then he should speak for himself as Hershon on the very next post. Edward, refrain from using your alter ego.

bjornb17
06-11-2005, 08:29 PM
come on, children, let's all behave or else you're all grounded. sign the pledge that shokhead made and lets move on

EdwardGein
06-11-2005, 10:31 PM
If your bro was not suspended, then he should speak for himself as Hershon on the very next post. Edward, refrain from using your alter ego.

Even though I love my brother, it is absolutely pointless trying to defend him to you people because I get the feeling you think OJ is guilty too.

bjornb17
06-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Even though I love my brother, it is absolutely pointless trying to defend him to you people because I get the feeling you think OJ is guilty too.

In your last post you said:

"I think you guys still think OJ is innocent too."

Quit playing these games. I found another pic of you:

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/bobhope/images/vcvg42.jpg

EdwardGein
06-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Good one!

markw
06-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I think, in your case, the common term for that is masturbation, which is what you are trying to do to us.

shokhead
06-12-2005, 05:59 AM
I like it when you use those BIG words.

JeffKnob
06-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Interesting Jeff Knob, how do you know Hershon has been suspended?

I talked to Hershon and as he recalls he only responded in a nasty fashion to you on one post which he believed you called him an idiot or moron not the other way around. Please provide us with examples of posts that Hershon unprovokedly insulted you on. Hershon really doesn't recall anything other than one or 2 posts that you said anything remotely helpful or usefull as did the majority of you people. Hershon has established from you people: 1. A receiver doesn't make a difference in sound quality- wrong, 2. a DVD player doesn't make the difference in sound quality- wrong, 3. optical sound is identical from a $10 system to a $100,000 system- wrong, etc. Furthermore you people should be bowing down to Shokhead. I assure you he and I have never been within 20 miles of each other in case you accuse him of being my third Siamese Twin. I think you guys still think OJ is innocent too.

I repeat again that you people can dish it out but can't take it.
:D :p :D :p

Here we go. I was unprovokedly insulted when I was trying really hard to explain the whole digital and analog issue in different terms. Even though I was nicely trying to discuss my point with hershon he started to insulting comments to myself and other people. They were attacking hershon from earlier comments in the thread but hershons responses lumped me into his return attacks. I don't appreciate that because although my view didn't agree with his, I was still trying to help when others had given up. I was one of the few people that believed hershon that there could have been a difference in sound and I told him that. I believed that there must have been something that was altered that caused the difference. My disagreement was were the difference in sound was coming from. He thought it was the player and I thought it was some setting in one of the players. In this thread I have tried to fathom that you (Edward) could really be Hershon's brother but asked for you to understand how hard it would be for people to believe it based on the circumstances. I have included examples where I have responded and at least tried to help. I think people have tried to help more than you want to admit and that is why some responsibility lies in yourself and Hershon.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=11684

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=11102

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=10932&page=2&pp=25
#47 I tried to explain a little differently
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=10932&page=3&pp=25
#68 I was the only person to give you the credit that you heard something but thought there was something causing the difference.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=10638

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=7952

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=6911

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

markw
06-12-2005, 10:48 AM
He's only picking on you because you're the only one who takes him seriously.

Don't let him bother you. He's not to be taken seriously. Nobody else here does.

Either ignore him or just throw darts at him like the rest of us do.

JeffKnob
06-12-2005, 10:56 AM
He's only picking on you because you're the only one who takes him seriously.

Don't let him bother you. He's not to be taken seriously. Nobody else here does.

Either ignore him or just throw darts at him like the rest of us do.
Maybe one of my faults is that I give people too much credit and believe in people too much. I grew up in a small town and that is just how it is done in my hood. : )

shokhead
06-12-2005, 11:24 AM
I guess some of us can turn the other cheek only so many times. I've still got a few left in me. The older i get,the more cheeks i get. LOL

markw
06-12-2005, 11:27 AM
I guess some of us can turn the other cheek only so many times. I've still got a few left in me. The older i get,the more cheeks it get. LOLWith me, I just get more chins. I'm kinda outta cheeks.

bjornb17
06-12-2005, 12:21 PM
With me, I just get more chins. I'm kinda outta cheeks.

LOL that was hilarious

EdwardGein
06-12-2005, 08:08 PM
I and Hershon don't specifically have the time to go through each post you listed as it appears
you included various ones for different reasons. Please provide a link to the specific posts that you say Hershon specifically insulted you, Jeff Knob unprovoked, rather than interpreting a general remark as being directed at you. As far as Hershon recalls, you called him an idiot or moron and he then responded in a thread in kind, not the other way around. He does not recall calling you any names unprovoked in any others posts. If he is wrong, he'll own up to it but please provide specific examples in which you say, he for no reason decided to insult you. :) :) :) :)

bjornb17
06-12-2005, 08:55 PM
I and Hershon don't specifically have the time to go through each post you listed as it appears
you included various ones for different reasons. Please provide a link to the specific posts that you say Hershon specifically insulted you, Jeff Knob unprovoked, rather than interpreting a general remark as being directed at you. As far as Hershon recalls, you called him an idiot or moron and he then responded in a thread in kind, not the other way around. He does not recall calling you any names unprovoked in any others posts. If he is wrong, he'll own up to it but please provide specific examples in which you say, he for no reason decided to insult you. :) :) :) :)

quit talking

:p :p :p :p

markw
06-13-2005, 03:48 AM
Why do I feel like we're talking to Mr. Garrison? ;)

JeffKnob
06-13-2005, 08:32 AM

Hershon needs to learn to do his homework. There is nowhere that I called him a moron or an idiot. I am not going to spend any more of my time going through posts to find where Hershon has offended me. There have been plenty of times when hershon and you have used offensive phrases or words toward a whole group in a thread and I was part of that thread. If Hershon feels he is innocent of my accusation and cares about proving it then go ahead and find the post. It makes no difference to me anymore. Hershon and you are the ones on virtual trial here (not sure if that exists but that is what it seems like) and in this community, you will need to be able to defend or admit to the actions without insults to regain any respect. No one will want to answer questions if there isn't any respect. It has to be earned. Hershon had my respect but his actions have extinguished that. Your actions haven't exactly helped the situation either.

Just so you know I still haven't seen a good enough reason to believe that you are in fact two different people and are brothers. It still seems like a game to me. I tried to give you some credit but I don't think credit is due.

bjornb17
06-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Hershon needs to learn to do his homework. There is nowhere that I called him a moron or an idiot. I am not going to spend any more of my time going through posts to find where Hershon has offended me. There have been plenty of times when hershon and you have used offensive phrases or words toward a whole group in a thread and I was part of that thread. If Hershon feels he is innocent of my accusation and cares about proving it then go ahead and find the post. It makes no difference to me anymore. Hershon and you are the ones on virtual trial here (not sure if that exists but that is what it seems like) and in this community, you will need to be able to defend or admit to the actions without insults to regain any respect. No one will want to answer questions if there isn't any respect. It has to be earned. Hershon had my respect but his actions have extinguished that. Your actions haven't exactly helped the situation either.

Just so you know I still haven't seen a good enough reason to believe that you are in fact two different people and are brothers. It still seems like a game to me. I tried to give you some credit but I don't think credit is due.

Maybe he's just one of those people with a split personality. He's lied to us so many times that he actually believes that Herson is another person now :) Since he's mentally ill, we shouldn't take him seriously (not like most people here are anyway)

shokhead
06-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Hell i thought everyone on here is a little off center.

bjornb17
06-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Hell i thought everyone on here is a little off center.

that's probaby very true

EdwardGein
06-16-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm almost positive that you specifically called Hershon a moron, idiot or words to that affect- anyone who knows Hershon knows he is not the aggressor & again if you can't produce multiple threads where you claimed Hershon personally called you a name, keep your mouth shut. If you want to take offense to anything Hershon said that was directed to a general group of people well then your acting like a wuss. I'm not going to respond further here as this is a waste of my time.

JeffKnob
06-16-2005, 05:16 AM
I'm almost positive that you specifically called Hershon a moron, idiot or words to that affect- anyone who knows Hershon knows he is not the aggressor & again if you can't produce multiple threads where you claimed Hershon personally called you a name, keep your mouth shut. If you want to take offense to anything Hershon said that was directed to a general group of people well then your acting like a wuss. I'm not going to respond further here as this is a waste of my time.

I proved that there have been many times that I have been helpful. It is your turn to "put your money where your mouth is" and give me proof that I called him a moron.

The proof that he is an aggressor is in many of his posts. Maybe in person he is not an aggressor but on here everybody knows that he is the aggressor. Maybe aggressor isn't the right word but he has many insulting comments. You should try reading Hershons posts. Hershon is not an innocent bystander here. Maybe it is just his personality and jokes that are just offensive and that is why people are insulted by him. A perfect example is the issue described in this thread about the Britich people being idiots. He doesn't think that is a problem but it is offensive to people. It is not too hard to see that is offensive.

shokhead
06-16-2005, 09:22 AM
I dont think the brits are idiots cpmpared to the French. :cool:

markw
06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I dont think the brits are idiots cpmpared to the French. :cool:dunno, but I'm startin' to have ideas about Noo Yawkers but, then again, I'm from Jersey and I'm somewhat biased from years of dealings with 'em. ;)

Markw (no offense to ya Jim. This kinda guy gives y'all a bad rap.)

Resident Loser
06-17-2005, 08:19 AM
...to which miscreant do you refer...most New Yorkers dress in black, drink expensive coffee and are liberal A-holes anywho....

jimHJJ(..so I agree with you...)

GMichael
06-17-2005, 08:36 AM
I resemble that remark.
We're not not all THAT bad.
But, I have noticed when I travel that everyone is extra nice to me. My NY senses keep telling me that they must be up to something. After all, no one is that nice unless they want something from me/you.
Maybe we are THAT bad.

PAT.P
07-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I dont think the brits are idiots cpmpared to the French. :cool:
De quoi tu parle ,t'insulte les francais! Trop d' electricite a ta tete?

bjornb17
07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
De quoi tu parle ,t'insulte les francais! Trop d' electricite a ta tete?

Pardon my french (pun intended), but wtf did you say?