Moved: The last few people hanging around Rave Recs! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Moved: The last few people hanging around Rave Recs!

Jim Clark
05-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Here we go again.

jc

Finch Platte
05-21-2005, 05:14 AM
Here we go again.

jc

You're 2 minutes late, JC. :D

fp

Jim Clark
05-21-2005, 05:20 AM
You're 2 minutes late, JC. :D

fp

That was due to editing out a whole lot of *****ing!

I guess your boycott starts - now?

jc

Finch Platte
05-21-2005, 06:28 AM
That was due to editing out a whole lot of *****ing!

I guess your boycott starts - now?

jc

Tomorrow, when I'm out of town anyways. :D

fp

Hyfi
05-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Tomorrow, when I'm out of town anyways. :D

fp

Just think, if all the regulars did the same for a month, there would be no posts at all.

Swish
05-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Here we go again.

jc

First of all, THIS STUPID BOARD KEEPS ASKING ME TO LOG IN. This, after being able to post without any b.s. for years! To make matters worse, they assigned me a numeric password that I can't remember, and when I try to change it I keep getting errors telling me I entered the WRONG PASSWORD! Talk about frustrating. I will try it one more time before asking the moderator to FIX THIS FOR ME (banging the keyboard very hard while typing that).

Aside from that, my personal life is in a state of chaos. One reason is my heavy travel schedule which, thankfully, will be curtailed a little bit for the next few weeks. I won't go into the rest of it because I don't think it's appropriate for this board, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with personal problems..

The music, while still important to me, is taking a back seat for now. Yes, I'll keep checking in, but it won't be every day and I won't be posting all that much.

Swish

Swish
05-21-2005, 12:33 PM
First of all, THIS STUPID BOARD KEEPS ASKING ME TO LOG IN. This, after being able to post without any b.s. for years! To make matters worse, they assigned me a numeric password that I can't remember, and when I try to change it I keep getting errors telling me I entered the WRONG PASSWORD! Talk about frustrating. I will try it one more time before asking the moderator to FIX THIS FOR ME (banging the keyboard very hard while typing that).

Aside from that, my personal life is in a state of chaos. One reason is my heavy travel schedule which, thankfully, will be curtailed a little bit for the next few weeks. I won't go into the rest of it because I don't think it's appropriate for this board, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with personal problems..

The music, while still important to me, is taking a back seat for now. Yes, I'll keep checking in, but it won't be every day and I won't be posting all that much.

Swish

and guess what? I got the same friggin' error! I entere the NEW password they so generously provided me, then I entered my choice for a new password in both places and, lo and behold, here's what I get:

The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here

Oh, yes it DOES match it since I copied and pasted it you morons.

Good freakin' night!

Swish

Jim Clark
05-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Swish, sorry to hear that you've hit a bit of a rough patch. I hope everything will right itself shortly. Time constraints keep me away. Accepted a promotion at work, don't know what I was thinking! I could mow one lawn a week and make as much extra money as I got in the deal. Still, it's a fun job and you can't ask for a lot more than being happy. I'm still hooked on the bootleg thing and I piss away all my RR time listening, trading, d/l'ing lossless versions of some really cool shows. My purchases have fallen off like a loogie from the Empire State Building. In the end, not too much to talk about that anyone would be interested in. This post could serve as a good example.

Oh, and of course it's baseball season! My team is off to a decent start with a 5-2 record. Not that I'm proud of my players or anything. Now if I can just get Mason out of this dismal slump he's in...

jc