Blade Trinity [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Blade Trinity

s dog
05-15-2005, 03:11 PM
I cant belive how weak this movies was considering how good the first two was, This movie and vampires do share one thing [ they both suck] if not for my love of parker posey i might have taken this movie out to the shop and drove a wooden stake through it , well better luck with my next buy.

eisforelectronic
05-16-2005, 01:28 AM
I am a Jessica Biel fan myself.

eqm
05-16-2005, 06:11 AM
yup...a steaming pile this movie was.

did you notice that in this movie, just like in Underworld, to make the terribly boring dialogue more "interesting", they were always walking?

we need more slo-mo walking sequences to let the audience know "these guys are cool". :mad:

Worf101
05-16-2005, 06:45 AM
I cant belive how weak this movies was considering how good the first two was, This movie and vampires do share one thing [ they both suck] if not for my love of parker posey i might have taken this movie out to the shop and drove a wooden stake through it , well better luck with my next buy.

Actually I thought it was a better than average "popcorn munching" Vampire flick. I recently watched "Bram Strokers Dracula" and I found "Blade Trinitry" to be more watchable than Keanu Reeves and Gary Elwes surounding 20 pounds of sliced ham that was Anthony Hopkins spent two hours killing a german accent. So while Blade 3 wasn't "Nosferatu" it wasn't that bad, at least to me.

Da Worfster :confused:

Kam
05-16-2005, 07:02 AM
Now if you really want to kill an accent, watch Van Helsing.

And by the way, when did all bad guys stop having british accents? its far more confusing to pinpoint them in movies nowadays. that's what i loved about the original star wars movies... even a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, everyone in the evil empire was british.

kexodusc
05-16-2005, 07:03 AM
I dunno...this was one of those movies that you knew was gonna be really cheesy, but at least there was some cool fighting and killing going on so you knew what you were going to get.
This wasn't made to send a deep message of moral reflection to society. It was made to give Blade another chance to kick more vampire butt. It had it's cool special effect moments.
I've seen better, I've seen worse...for a few dollars on a boring night with a big bowl of popcorn this movie isn't so bad.
Definitely rental material IMO unless you're a huge Blade fan or something. Not something I'd go out of my way to see twice. But I never expected that much. After the first 2, there shouldn't have been any surprises.

s dog
05-16-2005, 08:49 AM
yup...a steaming pile this movie was.

did you notice that in this movie, just like in Underworld, to make the terribly boring dialogue more "interesting", they were always walking?

we need more slo-mo walking sequences to let the audience know "these guys are cool". :mad: Yea i know what you mean, i just hate that slow walking with the rap music in the backround, it reminds me of some cheap music video,

eisforelectronic
05-17-2005, 05:01 AM
I still like Jessica Biel!

But I had trouble buying Van Wilder kicking anyone's butt.

"Be cool stay in school"